Your Username Choice

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by db1986, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Novak

Novak Active Member

Well that cancels out my first seven suggestions. Anyway, let's see.. Irish.. Irish whiskey.. a.k.a. uisce beatha, water of life.. thus I christen you Beatha, life.

You're welcome.

2. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

lol Novak! Might have to out you in the nawty corner for your comments :twisted:

Gotta admit... I do like Beatha!

3. TheQuestion

TheQuestion New Member

I am a bit in awe, Novak. You have a gift.

4. circa_1948

circa_1948 New Member

I was born circa 1948 :)

5. Banana.

Banana. New Member

I just saw this! You can't do this, PETERRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Not fair :mad:

6. Anony_miss

Anony_miss New Member

I loved the sound of it- being anonymous....just sounded right

7. mom

mom New Member

I am referenced as such in daily life.

8. Nymphadora

Nymphadora New Member

Nymphadora Tonks is my favourite Harry Potter character and I'm pretty much obsessed with the HP universe.

My favourite thing on iSketch is when people think it alludes to being a Nymphomaniac. Those are the BEST days. I like those days as much as when people say "Why didn't you just draw a..." gee whizz, those days are fun.

If I wanted to call myself Nympho, I would have.

9. SoulAngel

SoulAngel Active Member

Well said! :lol:

10. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

The pink hair is oh so apt :p:

11. GlitteryCake

GlitteryCake Active Member

I have no idea how I came up with GlitteryCake.

I remember I was brainstorming a gamertag for Xbox and I was aiming for something with "alien" in it (since I am one) but then suddenly...it was GlitteryCake...

My mind goes strange ways.

[​IMG]

12. Helinos_

Helinos_ New Member

Just my name with an under score at the end, nothing special.

13. Nuka

Nuka New Member

Nuka is short for Manukarose .. which is my artist name: The Manuka in NZ is an ugly tree - but ... with healing oils and beautiful roselike flowers. (Related to the tea tree ).

Manuka is also reflective of my Maori heritage and rose is my English. So here I am Nuka for short (As I am pretty short lol) - but Manukarose is my full id.

14. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

It sure does :wink:

It is like the underscore wants there to be more to the name, but alas. A charming character the underscore :)

And makes wonderful Manuka honey, thanks to the bees, yum :)

15. EnjoiSk8ing

EnjoiSk8ing New Member

Well, Being a avid skater like my self I choose the only skating brand that I ride, which is "Enjoi" now all my other usernames including xbox GT, Is "Enjoi My Sk8ing" But since this is to long of a user name to log onto Isketch with, I shortened it to EnjoiSk8ing So you guys can recognize me if I join a lobby.

16. LaneyPenn

LaneyPenn New Member

I picked mine because Laney Penn is my cousins' and my favorite character on Grojband! Look it up if you don't know about it, it's a really awesome show :3

I've gone through a few others, too. At first I was Woona (as in Princess Luna from MLP), then I switched to QueenElsa after I saw Frozen, and now I think I'm stuck as Lanes. Though you never know.

(Also, a shoutout to db, who told me about this forum a few days ago and was the reason I registered!)

17. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Ooh, I got a shout out... *feels privileged indeed* :biggrin: Welcomes Laney :)

I'm not sure why, but the image of Grojband on Wikipedia kinda reminds me of Dexter's Laboratory. I wonder if the illustrator is the same :)

18. Josh_B

Josh_B New Member

I don't feel very creative at all right now.

My name is Josh... My last name begins with a B... That is allllll.

19. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Every name has a meaning no matter how creative you are feeling :)

Welcome, Josh :D

20. Josh_B

Josh_B New Member

Thank you :)