Whats your favourite game?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Deanphillips58, Jun 3, 2013.

?

What is your favourite colour smartie?

1. Red

23.1%
  2. Blue

46.2%
  3. Orange

23.1%
  4. Green

7.7%
  1. Deanphillips58

Deanphillips58 New Member

Whats your favourite game?
    e.g Xbox, PC, Playstation or/and Apple devices.

2. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

I absolutely love computer games aimed at children/teenagers, because they are relatively easy to complete but have that cheeky factor to challenge the "big kids" lol. I couldn't possibly choose one overall, so I'm going to add one per platform.

PlayStation - Crash Team Racing on PS1. I could literally play that game for hours. I love the choice of tracks, their challenges on each track, then there is unlocking characters to race as etc.
    Apple device - Scramble with Friends. I like the mix of Scrabble (with its double letters, triple words etc.) and the classic Boggle game, and that you can play with Facebook and Twitter friends.
    XBox - Personally, I don't have an XBox, but the only game I have played on XBox is Halo, and I'm uhm.. bad at it :biggrin:
    PC - Does iSketch count? :razz:

What a random question above, too. My favourite colour Smartie is orange, not sure why :)

Moderator Note: This thread would be better suited in The Lounge, as it's a place for general chatter :)

3. Deanphillips58

Deanphillips58 New Member

Smarties!!

Smartie - Orange, is the only one with a flavour. Its choc orange inside.

4. Metalia

Metalia New Member

All of them!

5. Skitzeman101

Skitzeman101 New Member

Hmm Big list here ;)
    PS1 - Monsters Inc. Scare Island :3
    PS2 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
    Wii -Black Ops
    DS -Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games
    XBOX - Saints Row The Third
    PC - MINECRAFT!

6. Peter

Peter Administrator

Lol at the poll and isn't there one or two colours missing?

Favourite games:

N64: Mario Kart 64
    PS2: GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas
    PC: Used to play Counter-Stike: Source a reasonable amount
    PS3: No doubt GTA: V when it arrives

7. goose

goose Active Member

ooooh.. some good games!

i'll go with froggggerrrrr

8. Rood

Rood Active Member

I'm going to say with little shame (okay, maybe a lot) that my favourite PC game was The Sims 3. Note: was.

Favourite PS game was whatever GTA we had, favourite Xbox game is Borderlands 2, and favourite game on the iPhone right now is "Heads Up!" - I seriously recommend it.

Favourite no technology required game is Twister but no one ever wants to play that with me :(

9. cockroach

cockroach New Member

I only ever really play on PC but nothing really modern other than maybe Kerbal Space Program.

I really like old things that require DOSBox like the Master of Orion and X-com games. Also old platformers that I played when I was a little kid like Mario and Sonic in emulators.

10. GlitteryCake

GlitteryCake Active Member

On my PC it's The Sims (doesn't matter if it's 1, 2 or 3), by far one of the funniest games I've ever played besides GTA (3, Vice City and Liberty City) on my Xbox!

I love games that I can fool around on! :lol:

11. TheQuestion

TheQuestion New Member

I have NO GAMES at all. New computer!!! Any recommendations?

12. GlitteryCake

GlitteryCake Active Member

The Sims 3.

2 people like this.
  13. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

Ooooo.... I used to love playing Mario Kart on the old Nintendo Game Cube (remember them)!

I can't play PS3's or anything like that now - but my partner always plays Call of Duty and Dead Island. Infact, he's playing it now - best get my whip out and tell him to make me java!

I used to play the Sims on a Nintendo DS - I loved removing bird crap off the windows :lol:

14. Rood

Rood Active Member

Ooh, speaking of Nintendo DS, I used to love playing Animal Crossing. I still haven't forgiven myself for letting my favourite character, Mabel, leave the town. She just seemed so sad and like she needed to get out that I chose to let her, but I still regret it!

No one else is to hear of this.

15. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Super Monkey Ball was the sole reason I bought a Game Cube back in its day. I remember playing it in Toys 'R' Us many times and completing half the levels before buying it myself :p

Anyone still have a Sega Mega Drive?

16. cockroach

cockroach New Member

Yep, I absolutely love the 6 button version of the controller and wish it was easy to just plug it into the back of the comp without having to get a special adapter.

17. kataang816

kataang816 New Member

I really like portal

18. RenNakora

RenNakora New Member

For Playstation 3, Ren's favorites are Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F and Sengoku Basara 3 Utage.
    PSP, Ren LOVES the Dangan Ronpa and Black Rock Shooter games.
    For PC, Ren loves all of the Touhou games and all the Visual Novels she can get her hands on!

19. GirlGamer13

GirlGamer13 New Member

Xbox:smile:

20. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Which games do you specifically like, GirlGamer13? :)