Waltham Abbey Wanderers Unite!

Discussion in 'Meets and Events' started by Piggie, Apr 29, 2007.

1. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Awwww gawd 5oo quid for the car:eek: .
    Cherry has no pockets today either, but im sure i can run to buying you a bag of chips at waltham abbey, maybe even a savaloy to:razz:

2. bunE

bunE New Member

Just to let you know it's unlikely i will be at meet...:sad:
    I have caught tonsillitis from lil Bune and i feel like poo. No way i could sit in a bar or room tryin to stay awake and even look like I was alive. Im so sad I keep crying cos i really wanted to meet everyone but as Jewels says "there will be lots more meets" so i will just crawl back into my pit and hope the penicillin takes effect soon.:sad:

3. Rusty

Rusty New Member

aw, we've missed you guys on iSketch today. Hope you're having a great time!

Love

Mr and Mrs Rusty x

4. jewels

jewels New Member

UPDATE
    Yes piggie made it:razz:

Well I have just left them all at bowling, all seems well, everyone seems to like eachother and noone seems drunk yet, but hey the night is young.

I shall be re-joining them later this evening back at the pub/hotel .

watch this space

But I don't gossip
    I just tell the truth as I see it:razz:

5. Facey

Facey New Member

I had a strange dream last night and nutters & his wireless laptop took a short part in it :eek: Has he got it with him?!

6. Bad_MaNneR$

Bad_MaNneR$ New Member

Apparently he has - he's logged onto MSN

7. tuppence

tuppence New Member

I would just like to say, i had a loverly time at the meet, from meeting Buffers.Fender.Piggie and Fairynuff, at the bowling (i have already met the others) to going to the pub then on to cherrys room, where Fender whipped out his isketch pad and we all had a good laugh drawing and guessing,I did here a quip about my drawings being better in pen and paper than they with the mouse =(. Ha never mind.i had fun and left with jewels about 1.45 am sober and still fully clothed !!!

8. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

Can't wait too see all the piccy's, and hear the gossip

Cunny_Funt

9. jewels

jewels New Member

Was Great seeing you all, ( in no particular order) Tuppence Peanut Fairynuff kisskiss wild-cherry vodka-babe piggie buffers fender fruity damnit.

My chocolate fudge cake was to die for.:razz:

Update

just spoken to a few of the isketchers, oh dear there must be a bug going round, as 2 of them have been sick this morning.

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  10. Bad_MaNneR$

Bad_MaNneR$ New Member

Was that meant literally then?

11. bunE

bunE New Member

tee hee Bad!! Jewels poisened the sketchers!!!:twisted:

12. jewels

jewels New Member

Well I have just had another accent issue, I have just been on the phone to kisskiss, who is still at the hotel/pub and in the back ground Buffers calls out

" Hi jewels you silly tart":cry:

LOL infact what she has said was

" hi jewels you sweet heart"

Hope you all have a safe journey home.

edit: wow I'm shocked to see how many guests are reading this thread at the moment. Perhaps it's best if I don't name the person who was sick over some-one else's bed.

13. Piggie

Piggie New Member

Yes I made it and I'm back home again safe and sound!

Eventually the car cost £376.11 so, although it was still an unexpected expense, it wasn't as bad as predicted! And thank you so much for contributing to the PCF (I think!!). It ran up there like a dream; stopped at junction 23, M25, for a pee and then phoned Buffers to let her know where I was and that I'd soon be there. She said they were all in The Plough and would make their way over to greet me! Pfft! Some welcoming party I had! Nobody was there :sad: so I went to check in AND got to my room before looking out the window and seeing some silly old tarts standing outside the pub looking at the road allegedly awaiting my arrival! Anyway, I did my royal wave from the window and then ran down to meet them! Fender then emerged with my "Welcome Piggie" poster, which you might get to see on a photo, even if it did take Buffers FOUR attempts to take it!!

We had a brilliant time bowling although el_pedro was lost en route and didn't manage to find us :sad: Cherry managed to finish her first game on that wonderful score of 69 .... /flirt her-score! Then it was back to the pub! Useless pub! Tell us if you're gonna stop serving food before we start looking at the menu! Anyway, /me to the rescue. I went across and got a menu for a dodgy pizza delivery firm and we had pizzas and things delivered to Cherry's Party Room.

How we weren't thrown out of that place, I'll never know! Twice reception called the room and told us to keep the noise down! Whoopsie! "iSketch real life" was brilliant! A few suspect draws and a few skips were necessary .... insert "Tuppence seems to be asleep" photograph!

Tupp and jewels left about 1.45 - we did mention that they could be seen to look like a couple of hookers leaving the hotel but they didn't seem to mind this!! :biggrin:

I logged off at 2.30am and apparently the party carried on for another half hour or so.

I'm saying nothing about the drunkest person there but poor little vodka_babe must've had a shock waking up with vomit on her bed; not her own vomit, I hasten to add! You'll have to figure out who she was sharing a room with to know whose it was!! :twisted:

It was brilliant to meet everybody and we had a great time (I think I speak for them all when I say that). It was a good sized group to be able to chat to everybody too and they were all so nice too (yes, they actually were!!). Thanks guys for making it worth driving all that way to meet you!

14. MsNerdinator

MsNerdinator Guest

Aww, glad you guys had fun! :D And yay for you Piggie, being able to drive down in your own car.

Lol, poor vodka babe. They'd call that sisterly love.. :razz: :twisted:

Anyway, glad you all arrived and got home safe and sound. As for the two who aren't feeling well, hope you feel better soon!
    /hugs

15. FairyNuff

FairyNuff New Member

OMG never again!! Just kidding! What a fantastic time I had, and what a lovely bunch of people. Greeted on Friday by Buffers and Fender, hugs all round. Fender disappeared for his dinner (I think) which just left the 3 of us (me, Buffers and Mr P). Friday night was a nice quiet night, with just me, Buffers, Peanut and Jewels. Went to the pub for food, nice grub too, and sat and chatted for a while. Jewels toddled off in her lovely car, and we strolled back to the hotel. Peanut went to his room, and Buffers and I chatted and drank vodka in my room until about 1am. I have a feeling the chatting might of gone on longer if I wasn't falling asleep lol.

Woke Saturday to discover I better buy another bottle of vodka oooops lol. Sketchers arrived throughout the day, and off we went to bowling. As Piggie said, we were all gutted that El_Ped got lost on the way there.... but El... there will be more meets to come I'm sure!!

Everyone got on so well, and I know for sure, I'd meet up with these people again. Thank you everyone for a fab weekend!!

* FairyNuff snogs Cherry, what a darling you are xx

16. Rusty

Rusty New Member

Glad to hear you all had a great time. Hope to see you all on the next one :biggrin:

17. jewels

jewels New Member

18. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

Glad everyone had, a whale of a time.. good to have you all back again though :smile:

Cunny_Funt

19. kisskiss

kisskiss Guest

btw Jewels seems crap with all regional accents especially the Bristol one. Offered to ring through the takeaway order for Piggie on the grounds that noone would understand her (none of the rest of us had any trouble!)

Was great to meet Fairy, Piggie, and VodkaBabe and catch up with all the old faces (I don't mean old as much as familiar - I swear!)

I had a fantastic time in fantastic company - thank you!

(Would love to hear more about Fairy's experiences at High Beach now I've heard what the locals use it for!)

20. FairyNuff

FairyNuff New Member

Kissy!! You naughty girl!! High Beach in the day is probably more respectable in the daylight hours than at night I'm presuming :twisted: Lots of people with young kids walking about, and only one dodgy bloke spotted (luckily I was stood next to my car at the time).

And jewels? Next time you recommend somewhere, could you please let me know it's bad reputation BEFORE I go! All in all, even though I visited a well known Essex dogging site, the area we stayed in was lovely, and I had a spiffing time! Thanks once again to everyone for making the weekend such a good laugh.