Thought I'd reintroduce myself...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Atreyu, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Atreyu

Atreyu Member

Hi there! I went on hiatus a couple times due to major life changes and my name on iSk has changed a couple times since then so for those that remember this name, I also have played under ISuperCant and now more recently, Fragmented. I did have ISuperCant account here on the forum because I wasnt able to get into my original Atreyu account but with a little help I have this account back. YAY! Im always looking for fun peeps that follow the rules so please look for me on iSk as Fragmented!

2. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Welcome... or indeed welcome back Atreyu! You might recognise a few names around here, and hopefully we'll get a bustling forum back again soon if and when some of the old regulars come back :)

3. Atreyu

Atreyu Member

Agreed! I hope we can get the older and even more new good peeps in here and playing iSk. :D

4. Skevin

Skevin Member

I don't remember you, but I just wanted to say there was one song by Atreyu I always liked. Deanne the Arsonist.

5. Atreyu

Atreyu Member

Lol! Everyone has that misconception that my name is based off the band.
    Its actually from the book/movie, The NeverEnding Story... the boy warrior named, Atreyu! ;)
    ATREYUUUUUUUUUUU!

6. jenni939706

jenni939706 Twirl Princess

irememberyou <3

7. Atreyu

Atreyu Member

/hug jenni ;)