Tell the truth

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by Tigeress, Jul 21, 2007.

1. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

Umm... yes. Long time ago *blush*

Have you been arrested?

2. SoulAngel

SoulAngel Active Member

Nope...not with a sister as a policewoman and my father and brother as prison guards...I wouldn't dare do anything to get arrested! lol

Do you know anyone with 6 toes on the same foot?

1 person likes this.
  3. ILoveMaths07

ILoveMaths07 Member

Umm... No, but I guess I saw someone the other day...and I was like... "YUCK! That extra toe needs to be chopped off... Thank God I don't have one!" or wait... I think he had an extra finger... or both!

When was the last time you visited an abandoned home/building, and what happened there?

4. queenfia

queenfia New Member

Yes, I have.. lmao

-Have you ever got lost in a supermarket whenever you were out with mum? :lol:

5. YeahBaby!

YeahBaby! Banned

That's not really answering the question queenfia... :?:

I usually lose my Mum at some stage when we go shopping together. Fortunately it's not often.

I'll see you in the dairy aisle next she says....

Get a call on my moby: 'Where are you now?'

'In the dairy aisle, as we arranged.'

'I'm by the frozen foods.'

Thanks Mum, not! After I've walked up and down the store twice trying to find her.

Have you ever told the checkout operator 'Oh, you've given me too much change here' when they have?

Or did you keep it quiet and pocketed the cash?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
  6. goose

goose Active Member

the do-it-yourself till once gave me too much cash back, and i took it..
    no regrets.

Have you ever played zelda?

7. iSnack2.0

iSnack2.0 New Member

Thief. :razz:

To be honest, the first time I played Zelda was Twilight Princess on Wii… I like that FPS style better than the BEV style. I never did finish it though…

What is your 'go-to' recipe for when people come over last minute?

8. goose

goose Active Member

All dressed chips. So fancy, I know.

What is the meanest thing you have done in your life?

9. iSnack2.0

iSnack2.0 New Member

I'm coming for dinner.

Um, I don't recall anything really mean mean but the one thing that bugged me forever was back in Grade 4. Our classroom was a 'Queenslander' (building on stilts) and we would jump off the railing of the stairs quickly before Teachers saw us (it was totally quicker than walking down stairs) and my best friend at the time was chilling on the rails and I thought it'd be funny and innocent to nudge him along.. annnnnddddd he broke his arm. Felt like ♥♥♥♥ for months \o/ Worst part was that I thought he was joking around, so I ran down the stairs laughing at him. #worstbffever

What's the craziest story of your life so far? (I was going to ask 'craziest drunk story' but I'm assuming that is going to part of it anyway)