Tell the truth

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by Tigeress, Jul 21, 2007.

1. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

My name is db1986 and I am 23 years of age. I live in the UK and am studying Electronic Engineering at university. I love iSketch and the forums, as well as walking, swimming, listening to lots of types of music and that's about it really.

Where is the furthest from your home that you have gone for a holiday/vacation?

2. Capt_Sparrow

Capt_Sparrow Active Member

Malaysia! Was great!

Tell a lie.

3. Medea.

Medea. Active Member

Capt_Sparrow's really cool. :twisted:

Worst injury?

2 people like this.
  4. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Luckily I haven't hurt myself much, except for the quite occasional paper cut. Those really hurt btw :(
    My worst injury would have to be a broken finger whilst playing cricket at secondary school. I kinda forgot to put gloves on and the ball kinda hit my finger instead of the bat. My finger swelled up to twice its original size and went all black. I went to the school office to get a small bag of ice for it. My geography teacher in the next class then started moaning at me because I didn't write quick enough. What did she expect, I had to try to write as legibly as I could with my left hand -.-

When is the last time you rolled on some grass?

5. charlotte

charlotte New Member

BUMP

where did this thread go???? i almost forgot it existed..

i dont recall myself rolling on grass before..so never =p

whenever u write essays do u lie most of the time (as in make up stories :p?) or do u actually write from real experiences?

6. Jmac

Jmac New Member

If its about a personal story i use a real personal experience... (if im paying to go to school, i might as well learn what they are teaching me, whats the point of school if i just make up stuff or cheat all the time? If I were president of a company I wouldnt want to hire someone that made stuff up all the time...)

Tell a story about a time that you broke the law. (doesnt have to be something huge)

7. Rood

Rood Active Member

I was young and impressionable, especially in the presence of my naughty twin brother. We used to bike to our intermediate and would visit the K-Mart plaza after school. He got into a habit of pocketing chocolates and little keyring torches. I used to turn a blind eye until one day he needed my pockets. I tried to warn him someone was watching but he refused to believe me. Having sneaked our way out of the checkouts, the person was there and took us to the back and called our parents. Needless to say we got in trouble and were banned from the plaza for three years.

Have you ever done something you deeply regret?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
  8. jenni939706

jenni939706 Twirl Princess

yeps. lets not talk about that....

haveee u ever skipped school? :D (not college/uni. school :p)

9. HappyHippo

HappyHippo Active Member

Yeah, I skipped a class once and was assigned two detentions...I came to the teacher deeply apologetic and told him I would serve them and not try to get out of it. He agreed, and gave me the work I missed from class.

I never received my cut slips in the mail...can't tell you how thankful I was of this teacher, turns out he thought I didn't deserve to go and marked me present (but didn't share this information to scare me a bit).

It's hard to skip classes in my school because your parents are automatically notified, and you have to serve two to four detentions per class. I'm not exactly badass.

Which celebrity would you least want to go on a cross country road trip with?

10. Jmac

Jmac New Member

Paris Hilton. Talk about someone I cannot stand.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

11. Rood

Rood Active Member

Oh.. I was about to send you my copy of this.. But perhaps I won't!

I would change my shyness. I don't seem it at all online, but in person and on the phone I am one of the most shy people you will ever meet. :embarrassed:

What is something you are most proud of lately?

12. Rood

Rood Active Member

I would jump him and plant a big fat kiss on his cheek! :embarrassed:

What would you do if you witnessed a man mug a woman on the street?

13. Alessadri

Alessadri Forum Skull

I wish I could do this. But I'd probably call 911.

Have you ever been caught committing a crime?

14. KittyKatt

KittyKatt New Member

No, I don't think so. Unless you count the few times I have been caught on the train without a ticket, but I just play the sweet innocent girl can't find her ticket routine and flirt my way around the ticket guy :) (and yes, I am a terrible person).

At what age in your life so far do you think you were happiest? And why.

15. Rood

Rood Active Member

Alcoholic drink? My parents used to drink cask wine (classy, I know), and they would sit it on a shelf in the fridge so they could put a glass under the tap and fill it up that way. This just happened to be the perfect height for my brothers and I to stand underneath with our mouths open and we'd often sneak mouthfuls. Am pretty sure this was my first drink :p

What was your favourite band at 10-13? And no being ashamed, Hanson and Aqua were good back in their day!

16. Medea.

Medea. Active Member

Oooh, well at 10 it was probably something like All Saints or J-Lo (probably still Jennifer Lopez back then eheh) but by 13ish I think I was starting to get really into Blink-182 and Green Day. Testing my goldfish memory though :p

Have you ever had an obsession with someone famous? Please explain :)

17. Rood

Rood Active Member

Ahaha. I have to answer this one because I am obsessed with Robert Downey Jr.!! He's come a long way, cleaned up his act, still has that bad boy attitude about him, is an amazing actor, can sing, and looks ridiculously good for a 45 year old! *Sigh...*

What is your guilty pleasure?

18. Ouch!

Ouch! Banned

No great revelation, what I like to do is nibble all of the chocolate off a Bounty bar, so I'm left with just the coconut bit.

Also, I like to de-construct a Jaffa cake, so I'm just left with the orangey bit in the middle. Which I like to dissolve on my tongue, much as you would a Polo mint, to get it as small as possible. So it's tiny.

Oh dear, did I just admit that? :embarrassed:

What is this thread about? :?:

What height are you? Are you short, tall, average for your gender (whatever that is?)

19. Jmac

Jmac New Member

I am six feet tall (183 cm). Pretty average height here in the us, although when i lived in mexico i was quite tall compared to others.

Have you ever laughed so hard that you peed your pants?

20. MalReynolds

MalReynolds New Member

Yes I have.

Have you ever lied and someone else got blamed?