Show us your Desktop Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Humour and Debate' started by Nexus, Jul 9, 2008.

1. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Care to share your current desktop wallpaper with everyone else on iSketch Forum?? Dont be afraid to show the junk on your Desktop. while others can Rate it out of 10 and post their very own too :smile:.

Heres mine:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2008
  2. Buffers

Buffers New Member

3. jenni939706

jenni939706 Twirl Princess

omg buffer's is sooooo cute XD
    [​IMG]
    and im not posting mine cause i cant remember what it is.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  4. Buffers

Buffers New Member

LMAO jenni... try minimising your windows. :razz:

5. Peter

Peter Administrator

Edit (forgot we're menna comment on others' desktops): I'm not sure about the pagan star, the kitten is cool though I guess lol. A bit of a weird juxtaposition.

So weird I just got a second monitor set up and was thinking of starting this thread.

Screenshot:
    [​IMG]

Photo:
    [​IMG]

The image on the left is a photo I took down at the beach of this circular rock pool with a big boulder in the middle which I thought was pretty cool. On the right is actress hottie Kristin Kreuk best known for her lead role in the hit series Smallville.

Having a dual-screen set up like the one I showed above is so freaking awesome. The right one is really good for doing word docs, browsing the web and stuff because of it's vertical orientation, the left one is good for movies & design work. Perfec'.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2008
  6. Casta_Diva

Casta_Diva New Member

I like to keep it clean and simple...so I can look at my beautiful baby unhindered :biggrin:

Hot stuff everyone else's!

[​IMG]

7. Nina

Nina New Member

That.. is.. so.. SWEET Casta! :D.. i love it ^__^... Your son is beautiful...

My desktop is just MESSY :(.. But then again, why have a desktop if you don't use it? :p.

[​IMG]

Edit (from Peter): Edited to conform with the rules on image posting! Please link to images if they are larger than 640px by 480px or larger than 100KB in file size. This is to keep load times down and the integrity of the forum layout (especially for those with low screen resolutions). Thanks :)

8. Casta_Diva

Casta_Diva New Member

Thanks!! But hahahah oh my God Nina, that makes me twitch all of the stuff on there!!

9. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

[​IMG]

As you can see I like to keep my eyes firmly on the progress on my stock. Gio inspired me to buy some shares in a very profitable company since it worked well for Jimmy :biggrin:

10. Buffers

Buffers New Member

You're right... what a beautiful baby!

11. Nexus

Nexus New Member

LMFAO Nino, I was like :eek:. MagicISO works a treat for coping ***'s & ***** :razz:.

12. Nina

Nina New Member

Internet piracy is a crime! Do not accuse me of such things!.. o.o.. *hides*

13. Peter

Peter Administrator

14. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

LMFAO

Nah, I don't have any nudey pics on my laptop . . . my home CPU however :biggrin:

For the purposes of any impending legal suit, all pics of Gio were obtained legally :biggrin:

15. fairywings

fairywings New Member

mine changes alll the time.. today it looks like this.. a face i painted. i have a million icons lol most are old post its (appointments.. reminders,, shopping lists.. stalkers' ips lol)

[​IMG]

16. Nexus

Nexus New Member

*cough* And the video? :twisted:

Very nice Kathi, Lmao stalker IP's. Fan club? haha :razz:

17. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

I'm not the only one then :biggrin:

And Zach, the video is all over the net :razz:

18. fairywings

fairywings New Member

hahah.. well they arent usually the good kind of stalker.. usually nasty haters... oh well.:rolleyes:

19. 2.0

2.0 Super Moderator

there you go.
    [​IMG]
    My work computer's kinda buggy... there's no way to get the background to work and whether you click yes or no on the error warning, you get the warning all over again.

I have such fun with this computer...

20. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Lol 2.0, just reinstall it.