Re-introductions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Peter, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Peter

Peter Administrator

I think a web forum is sort of like a never-ending cocktail party, with people coming and going, joining and leaving conversations at their own will.

At a social occasion we find ourselves introducing ourselves again and again, so, as this one has being going for 9 years, I thought it might be nice to do that for the benefit of members new and old!

For me I've been somewhat of a busy bee; I graduated university a shocking two years ago with a degree in Geography with Computing, I then sort of hung out in New Zealand for 8 months and freelanced as a web developer :geek:

This year I've started a company which I am running out of Cornwall in south-west England... I'm working an inhumane amount of hours but it should pay off in the long-term :razz: I still surf when I can make the time and unashamedly listen to unholy amounts of electronic music above 140BPM. Any questions? :p

What is everyone else upto?

2. Skevin

Skevin Member

SeyedKevin. Professional iSketch art and/or username critique, aspiring artist, supreme overlord of RuneScape. I don't believe any introduction would be necessary.

3. Novak

Novak Active Member

I like turtles.

1 person likes this.
  4. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

I'm db1986, iSketch player of 9 years, forumite of almost 7 years and forum moderator for 2 years :)

Random facts about me:
    ► I live in Surrey (reportedly the posh county of England)
    ► I'm a long-distance walker (i.e. I walk 20+ miles in one go on a fairly regular basis)
    ► I have yet to travel to a country outside of Europe
    ► I attended American line dance classes at primary school
    ► I never posted an original introduction here, instead did when I reached 1,000 posts
    ► I use what some would say an excessive amount of smilies in my posts :)
    ► My first mobile phone has a detachable aerial, and
    ► I can make bird sounds using my mouth :p
    So that's it from me, for now :)

5. Rickos

Rickos New Member

I love chockolate