Random Complaints

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Vik, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Mel

Mel New Member

Lol Britt, my complaint is being a newbie and not being able to figure this place out :)

2. Novak

Novak Active Member

Taxes. 21% VAT.

3. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

Wow Novak!! Robbing bastards!!

RC: Someone trying to make me a whipping boy for their own incompetences. Fortunately, their pathetic attempt was discovered and they have been left with egg on their face. Still, makes me extremely angry. :mad:

4. Mel

Mel New Member

Tempus - know that feeling, have it almost daily

RC: Earthquakes, have been dealing with the property manager all day trying to get a smashed window fixed :(

5. Rood

Rood Active Member

RC: Was walking home earlier and some dude grabbed me so I punched him out of reflex but then I got punched back and I'm pretty sure I'm going to wake up to my first black eye. I'm just annoyed because I love walking everywhere and now this has kind of put me off. My fault I guess for even walking at night... pro tip: don't!

6. TempusFugit

:eek: Crap Rood! Are you sure you are ok? Did you contact the police? This is completely unacceptable however, I am pleased that you reacted the way you did - goodness knows what could have happened if you hadn't punched him.

*hugs* *hugs* and more *hugs*

Sadly, what you have experienced is quite common place these days :( Just try and hold onto the fact that for quite some time, you HAVEN'T been hurt in this way - it's random - you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I know this has shaken you - but stay strong. *hugs* xxx

1 person likes this.
  7. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Aww, chin up and big hugs from me. You sure do have some girl power fighting spirit :)

1 person likes this.
  8. Rood

Rood Active Member

Even though I got a punch back, I think it was my defending punch and willingness to fight that made him run off. I grew up with two brothers, I've learnt not to go down without a fight! Pretty sure I'm okay, a little swollen but I'm tougher than the cookies I make ;)

Thank you both for the hugs :) xxx

9. TheQuestion

TheQuestion New Member

Woah Rood! I am so sorry!! I have two things of pepper spray if you want one for your midnight walks :)

RC: School starts back on August 12th :(

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. TempusFugit

RC: Endless reports to proofread (been on them for five hours now) and the authors not getting the fact that corporate reports should be written in a 'professional' style and not in how they would 'speak' in general everyday life. God help me. My eyes are bleeding and my brain is frazzled!

11. Rood

Rood Active Member

Unfortunately pepper spray is classed as an offensive weapon here, therefore it's illegal to be in possession of it :( And it was only 10pm at the latest when it happened! Thanks though :)

12. SoulAngel

SoulAngel Active Member

Squirting perfume in the face works just as well! And every woman can legally carry an atomiser of perfume :twisted:

I hope you heal quickly Rood...and I agree, it should have been reported. Who knows how many people have been attacked in this was in the area. Police need to know what's going on, even if you can't identify the person.

13. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Not only that but as a male, smelling like a female is not something most men enjoy, unless you have just had a romantic encounter with a female, of course :wink:

14. Mel

Mel New Member

RC: getting my car broken into while at work yesterday -_-

15. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Aww, that sucks :( Did they steal anything?

RC: Coming back from holidaying in Europe, had such a fun time :(

16. Mel

Mel New Member

Yeah, stereo, speakers and subs -_-

17. TempusFugit

RC: Compressed disk in my lower back, subsequently causing sciatica. Absolute agony :cry:

18. SoulAngel

SoulAngel Active Member

Most definitely can empathise :hug:

Rest, rest and more rest!

1 person likes this.
  19. TempusFugit

RC: Day three of this back pain and getting worse, not better! Look like a constipated duck :eek: Have an appointment with the doctor later and physio booked for tomorrow. Note to self: Don't lift and twist at the same time... :sad:

20. Mel

Mel New Member

i have said it before... but after today i am going to say it again... EARTHQUAKES!!! have had like 10 over 5 on the richter scale today, the most recent i was in the bottle store and there were bottles crashing everywhere..and they still made me buy my booze!