Newbie dots

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Peter, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Peter

Peter Administrator

Thanks to Jobe's idea and implementation our members with under five posts now have newbie dots! Try to resist poking them though :twisted: We want them to feel welcome after all :xD:

Well done Jobe I say!

2. Calu

Calu New Member

* Calu is sad... already too many posts.

3. Clau

Clau New Member

'mixed up Calu' too, way too many posts. Must reduce.

4. jenni939706

jenni939706 Twirl Princess

wait, with the newbie dots. do we not have the "who was on in the last 24 hours" thing anymore?

5. Jobe

Jobe Abministrator

Ooops, my bad, missed that. Thank you.

6. Jmac

Jmac New Member

Stalker!!! :twisted:

oh and i like the newb dots, had to search around some threads to find one :biggrin:

7. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Ooh, we have lots of members with dots, I'm gonna have to poke them all ;)

8. elfy

elfy Little Spoon

/flirt shexxy moles :D

9. Fourtease

Fourtease Big Spoon

* Fourtease has a mole & isn't trying to lose it. =P (cos moles are shexxy)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  10. Peter

Peter Administrator

but howcome?

11. elfy

elfy Little Spoon

maybe he is fond of moles? ;)

12. Holydiver

Holydiver New Member

I like my mole! I like moles.I don't like warts! moles are sexy! ditto!

wart guacamole could be tasty thou! Oh and vegemite guacamole errrr! I better chew a plastic...

13. Peter

Peter Administrator

I think a thriving forum where users are encouraged to participate is the sexiest thing ever.

RAWR.

14. Calu

Calu New Member

Maybe introducing moles was counterproductive then... Who would want to post more than five times if that means losing your sexy little mole :D

15. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

If only I knew... perhaps I would have shut up :razz:

16. Jobe

Jobe Abministrator

Maybe we should change it to moles for those with 5 or more posts? :twisted:

1 person likes this.
  17. Peter

Peter Administrator

Perhaps permanent newbie dots can be offered as a prize for winning competitions. To encourage use of the gallery I'm thinking of running a bi-monthly sketch competition based on a theme.

1 person likes this.
  18. Holydiver

Holydiver New Member

I don't like the idea of print screening of someone else 's pic and presenting without a permission...I've been seeing mines here and there and on some galleries lately and those are not even representing my skills well not that I am a Picasso do not get me wrong btw! nothing like that...
    On the other hand bi-monthly sketch competition could be encouraging indeed,I agree on that... and how about a monthly an hour session in a user credit room on isketch so we do it online? You may announce the day in here like an appointment... It sounds a bit difficult as we sure are in different time zones...but this is still not impossible...
    Cheers

19. Holydiver

Holydiver New Member

Ummm and am I seeing Rick Astley somewhere around here or are my eyes just playing up? haha!