London isketch meet

Discussion in 'Meets and Events' started by REM., Jan 27, 2013.

1. REM.

REM. Member

Who is up for a meet ?????

Somewhere to do with ART ! Tate maybe an exhibition, daytime. Near a mainline and Underground station .:hug:

Any takers ??????

Don`t all rush and cause a stampede !!!

Just found a possible meeting point an Exhibition of Wally Fawkes cartoons at the London Cartoon museum.

Great collection of caricatures.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2013
  2. HappyHippo

HappyHippo Active Member

Wish I could REM, let me know if you guys ever want to have one in New York though.

3. elfy

elfy Little Spoon

I'd like to see the Death exhibition at the Wellcome Institute if that helps:p

4. REM.

REM. Member

Elfy / Godiva .

We need to spread the word on Isketch !. Who else is from London or within a short commute ?.

I will go anywhere for the visit .

5. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

I'd be up for a gathering, although my work schedule doesn't permit much convenient free time.

6. monsters inc

monsters inc New Member

lol I always dream of meeting some of my isketch players although i am from Canada. It can't happen now but maybe when I am on my own but theres definitely a lot of specific sketchers i hope to meet one day in the future.( i know it doesnt pertain to me going to this meet. I just thought i would said my idea for the future lol :)

7. REM.

REM. Member

I have met one person from Isketch

8. elfy

elfy Little Spoon

Ooh now I'm intrigued :p

9. REM.

REM. Member

Was some time ago and a one off. I`ll tell you in private who it was , not really fair to disclose on here.