Let's arrange a tournament!

Discussion in 'iSketch' started by Bigxavy, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Bigxavy

Bigxavy New Member

What do you think isketchers?:smile:

2. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Well, I haven't been around very much recently, but we really should have an iSketch tournament for us forumites soon, or at least over the holidays.

Once I have some free time I'll look more closely into it. In the meantime, if anyone has any ideas or requests regarding this, or any future tournaments, just let me know :)

3. Skevin

Skevin Member

People are usually unwilling to compromise on their hectic schedules, not least when the proposed activity is an iSketch tournament, so perhaps we can shake things up this time round to encourage more participation from our beloved community.

I am willing to offer my services, as long-standing iSketch art critique, to turn this tournament instead into a master-class for those who wish to better their brush virtuoso with insightful advice from me. There will be long due reconciliations with older iSketchers you thought had died, points on the house (I would say drinks, but our cyber restrictions make this charity unlikely) and feedback from the biggest name in Pictionary besides Tobuscus - what more could you ask for?

4. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Absolutely; why not?! Although, I reckon this master-class ought to be a separate occasion being as it will be more focussed on relaxed teaching and learning, as opposed to the fast-paced, competitive nature of a tournament :)