It's poop time again!

Discussion in 'iSketch' started by POOP 2, Feb 7, 2016.

1. POOP 2

POOP 2 New Member

It's been a while, but I still like eating poop. Have any of you tried it yet?

iSketch looks about the same as it did 10 years ago but I still keep getting banned for drawing pictures of poop :(

2. sir_cumsize

sir_cumsize New Member

90% of my drawings revolve around fecal matter, and it has yet to result in me getting a boot. Not to say I havent been booted multiple times before. Maybe you are not drawing it accurately enough. Try putting it in a toilet, having a guy squat over it, or drawing green squiggly lines around it to indicate the intoxicating aroma. Drawing shit is an art form, and it should be appreciated on a pictionary/drawing game.

3. Skevin

Skevin Member

I sympathise with your position, but not because I indulge in that particular artistry myself (I don't). Instead, I like to draw me whenever I can, big noggins and all (AND I note arguably less gruesome than a turd) yet I still occasionally receive the boot for "irrelevant draws". I suspect this is your shortcoming, too. Perhaps if you drew your given word first? It's not ideal, but we have mean admins to contend with to ensure fun levels are kept to a minimum. Good luck with your poop craft, I suppose.

4. REM.

REM. Member

someone I know has just finished filming a section of the new star wars movie. He told me there is a character that has a spiral hair wig that seriously looks like a dog turd . Can not wait to see the movie and spot this hair do .

5. Peter

Peter Administrator

No, I've seen it tested in the field and decided against it.

Vid related.