Online iSketchForum iSketch Takeover

Discussion in 'Meets and Events' started by Peter, Jul 13, 2013.

1. Capt_Sparrow

Capt_Sparrow Active Member

I'll be out all day that day but will come if I'm back home in time :)

You had your very own fan club, Meds! :biggrin:

2. irishrun

irishrun New Member

I will be thrilled to participate!!!! I'm a yes.

3. Banana.

Banana. New Member

WHAT? 1am?? Thanks a lot, peter :mad:

I will try :sad:

4. Peter

Peter Administrator

Just come home early :) I'll put your name down ;D

5. Banana.

Banana. New Member

I sleep at 1am!!!! I have to show up at work next day :sad:
    And my friend is not coming so nvm! Remove me from the list, Ty for creating the event though :excited:

6. Alessadri

Alessadri Forum Skull

What do you mean had?

Staying on topic, I can't make it unless it runs through Sunday evening. I'll be in an internet-free zone.

7. Peter

Peter Administrator

Haha, okay, maybe next time :)

8. Dr.EmTim

Dr.EmTim New Member

Hey guys, looks like I actually can't make it... I forgot I have a graduation party to go to that day... sorry! :/

Edit: Unless it goes for two hours or more, then I can come late :p

9. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

Waiiii....!!! You *forgot* you had a graduation party :eek: Blimey riley - I hope it's not from med school - there will be no hope for you!! :razz: Have a great evening though and I hope (attendee's arriving) that it will still be going on :)

10. Dr.EmTim

Dr.EmTim New Member

hahaha :p It's actually my cousin's graduation from high school :p For some reason I thought the iSketch event was on Sunday... I was quite disappointed when I realized it's on Saturday. Oh well, I'll just have to come to the next one ;)

11. Susan03

Susan03 New Member

Going to try to be there as Susan03 and to bring SockMonkeyPr if she's not working!

12. Ela

Ela New Member

I'll try to pop in :)

13. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Well, welcome to Susan03 and Ela, although I notice you registered here waaay before me back in 2006 so.. welcome back I suppose :biggrin: I'm sure Peter will update his list when he returns from Nowhere Land to include you both in the fun :)

Unfortunately I cannot be there to join you all; I am off visiting a few countries in Europe across 2 weeks and my Euro Tunnel train to Calais leaves at 9pm.

Remember to take some screenshots of the occasion for those who can't make it, and don't forget you can always upload any drawings into the Gallery. Click here to add yours.

I hope you all have a lovely time, and have some good, responsible fun :)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  14. irishrun

irishrun New Member

:twisted: db, you make me laugh. I will be participating in the takeover and, as all who have played with me know...I am irresponsible and unpredictable. I will try to behave just for you, but make no guarantees... however, you will be missed but you will be having too much fun to remember the little people!

2 people like this.
  15. monsters inc

monsters inc New Member

I would love attending.. I just not a sure the time for me. I go by EST as i from Canada. I wonder if anyone would know?? I do work on Saturday. If the time are not during my hours then i can probably attend

Wait I just saw the rooster list and i see its ten people... and in instructions is said is only ten members can join lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2013
  16. Peter

Peter Administrator

For you things would start at 5PM but as the thread says it'd be useful to arrive a few minutes early for directions because I'll have to pick which room to play in.

There isn't a 10 player limit for us. I am/was hoping we'd get upwards of 20 party-goes; the idea is we'll be playing in the public rooms an by-passing the 10 player 'limit' by using /invite :wink:

17. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

God help the 'hostages'. :lol:

18. monsters inc

monsters inc New Member

If it is 5 pm for me i should able atteding because i should be off work at 3 pm it's just i work at a restaurant and sometimes i have to stayed until 4 or 5 but if not busy its 3 so i am a maybe for the party thing but i probably can. i am scheduled until 3 though

19. Dr.EmTim

Dr.EmTim New Member

okay, another update... I may actually be able to come :D It depends on the weather... it's supposed to storm tomorrow, and if it does the party is going to be rescheduled. I won't know till an hour or two before the time of the event soo... I will post here when I know for sure :p

20. caroljane25

caroljane25 New Member

Hi
    I'll be there on and off during the whole time, have a few things to do. I got the email
    pixiblu xx