iSketch tricks and tips

Discussion in 'iSketch' started by iSketch_freak, May 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iSketch_freak

iSketch_freak New Member

Hey I wanted to make this thread to find out any tricks and tips about iSketch...
    Like some people can laugh an infinite amount of times, I just saw that happening. And I wasn't told how to do that.
    Also, how to get in closed rooms etc...

2. tasha

tasha New Member

What do you mean by closed rooms?

I think it's just the admins that can do unlimited pinkage.

3. iSketch_freak

iSketch_freak New Member

No... It wasn't an admin, it was a newbie. I mean getting into closed rooms, when you're an OP, and you press /modify, and change the player limit to 1, it locks the room if you have more than 1 person already.

4. jewels

jewels New Member

I didn't know there was a way of getting into closed rooms ( invite only) unless you get an invite, but if there is a way of getting in, surely if you get in un-invite the room op/s will just boot you out anyway.

re: pinkage when I join a room if there are more than 3 people I know I just type /hug player1....player2.....player3....player4....etc...etc that way it appears as 1 word so all their names are in bold pink.

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  5. iSketch_freak

iSketch_freak New Member

This isn't the point though... :p I wanted to know HOW TO SEND UNLIMITED EMOTE ACTIONS? LIKE THAT PERSON DID! I BOOTED HIM, HE CAME BACK AND LAUGHED AT ME AROUND 25 TIMES, WITHOUT OVER DOING IT!

6. jewels

jewels New Member

well if there is a way and anyone know's it is probably best not to advertise it, as isketch will go into pink over load.

7. iSketch_freak

iSketch_freak New Member

Alright I understand... But still, I want to learn some tricks. I'm not asking this to cause any harm or to get people annoyed.

8. 2.0

2.0 Super Moderator

* 2.0 is watching this thread closely.

If you wish to know hacks for isketch, you're out of luck, as this is a serious player community. I think you'd have better luck with those actually laughing at you 25 times than here.

And a word of advice, if you do learn how, do it away from admins as i'm sure they do not condone such behaviour. Good luck.

Last edited: May 20, 2007
  9. flopsy

flopsy Guest

It's perfectly possible for an admin to have a newbie dot... they have been known to re-format or even get new computers.

The person you encountered doesn't sound like an admin though... but they do sound like someone with tricks you'd best avoid. In other words, if an admin does catch you doing that sort of stuff, chances are you'd get kicked off the server!

Edit: 2.0 beat me to it...

10. Bad_MaNneR$

Bad_MaNneR$ New Member

OK try Alt-F4 or click in the game box and press Backspace

11. Aranel

Aranel New Member

Hah. So evil. You forgot just f5...

12. Jobe

Jobe Abministrator

Try Ctrl+W

13. iSketch_freak

iSketch_freak New Member

Ok then... since this thread has become a joke. While your in a iSketch room, try pressing /back rub

or KEEP pressing /rl
    :D

14. FairyNuff

FairyNuff New Member

Ooooooh small things amuse small minds they say. WHY did I even post on here?! :rolleyes:

15. jewels

jewels New Member

Sorry that you feel you have been unfairly treated, however this is a forum, we do not have any power on unbanning or unblocking players, also by saying you will give secrets away will only want admin to keep you blocked from isketch. If I were you I would honestly delete your posts ( on the other thread)

edit: please think about it, the people who can unban/block you are admins, do you honestly think they will want to unbanned/block if you are going to tell all.

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  16. iSketch_freak

iSketch_freak New Member

I have found out how to do unlimited emote actions. And this has got me banned from iSketch.
    I'm not complaining, I'm just informing all of you! :p
    And the admin who banned me, told me that she has no right to unban me, which I found out is a lie. Leading me to the assumption that they don't want me back in there.

Oh well. The secret (is a secret). And it is not hacking iSketch in any way. It just bypasses the iSketch spamming detectors.

I'll be back on in a couple of weeks anyway, I'm getting a new, improved, faster, internet connection.

New DSL box, new IP, new iSketch identity! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2007
  17. FairyNuff

FairyNuff New Member

People like you are more suited to dodging traffic on the M6 I think. Try it while you're away getting your 'new identity'. With any luck, if I drive down the motorway as you are dodging, you might not return to the land of iSketch!

18. iSketch_freak

iSketch_freak New Member

You're a funny one. Alright, I'll be on the M6, look for me.

19. sense

sense Super Moderator

That sounds like a hack to me :razz:

20. iSketch_freak

iSketch_freak New Member

This is what happens, people think it is hacking. In fact, it isn't hacking. This program speeds up games. When you change the speed to the max, iSketch runs a lot faster than usual, and iSketch spamming detectors cannot sense the spamming because of the speed. This program is legal. But lagging is an issue here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.