iSketch Forum Tournament Schedule!!

Discussion in 'Games and Competitions' started by TempusFugit, Apr 19, 2007.

1. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

**To give everyone a fair indication as to whom will be playing whom and when, I have given preliminary listings here to all players who have responded to me stating their first, second and third preference. Please may I have volunteers for two Tournament Adjudicator's and a Tournament Photographer for each game - the clock is ticking people... so your prompt response would be appreciated. ALL TIMES STATED ARE GMT**

[​IMG]

CONGRATULATIONS
    SENSE/NET
    "THE ONE"

========================================================

ANNOUNCEMENT

iSketch Forum Tournament Final

Saturday, 5th May 2007 @ 2200hrs GMT +1

Finalists

kisskiss
    Fender
    Piggie
    sense/net
    Incognito

Further to the successful first round's, I am pleased to confirm the schedule for the semi-finals!

Saturday, 28th April 2007 @ 2300hrs BST or GMT +1 :razz:

sense/net
    Fender
    Bad_Manner$
    Incognito
    Vik

Room Adjudicators: NoHints & Buffers

Tournament Photographer/Videographer: MsNerdinator (Photographer) NoHints (Videographer)

Sunday, 29th April 2007 @ 2200hrs BST or GMT +1 :razz:

kisskiss
    Buffers
    Cunny_Funt
    Piggie
    Kermy

Room Adjudicators: TempusFugit & Incognito

Tournament Photographer/Videographer: MsNerdinator (Photographer)

The five players who rank the highest will go through to the Final's and be in with the chance of winning a custom rank and being crowned the King or Queen of the iSketch Forum Tournament.

As before, I do require volunteers to adjudicate the matches and a Tournament Photographer and Videographer (nudge, nudge, hint, hint - MsNerdy & NoHints) :razz: It is unlikely that I will be available for the Saturday Match (as it is my daughter's birthday tomorrow and we will be going out for the day on Saturday) so I really would appreciate some offers!!

As before, if you have any questions or comments regarding the tournament, either PM me or post in the dedicated iSketch Tournament thread.

Players - thank you for getting back to me so quickly and enabling me to get this up before the proposed downtime by Peter. Best of luck in the semi-finals!!

Related links:

Tournament Forum
    Tournament Results (You may also find schedules on the table in this thread)
    Rules and Guidelines

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2007
  2. element212

element212 Guest

i can help adjudicate the round on sunday
    [size=-4](thats 6pm est right?)[/size] :embarrassed:

3. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Yipppeeeeee torny time, my time to shine out as the worst player ever.
    Nobody had better fight me for that title, tis mine back off.
    I thank TF for all the organisation shes done, and the time spent on it.
    And i think we all say the same dont we, so................
    This isketch forum proudly gives our TF a big group hug, and many thanks also xxxxxxxxxxxx:razz:

4. gracie

gracie New Member

Thanks to our lovely forum timepiece (ack i'm running out of colours) for-organizing-this!

if no one has any objections with me adjudicating, i'm available for all of them. except for the last. well, i'm technically available then, but i'm not getting up at 5am. i'm not that committed.

so i'll be a last resort. if everyone's okay with it.

5. aerochick

aerochick Member

Thanks for all the hard work you've done TF!! Looking forward to kicking some <<<<<<<<BLEEEEEP>>>>>>>>>>:twisted:

Just wondering, will the rooms be US or UK words?

6. Facey

Facey New Member

I think TF said it would depend on majority in the 3rd round here

Oooooooo Kissy and Cherry, wasn't I meant to play you two last time? Finally, I get my revenge :twisted: Oh, hang on, nope...with Vik and AJ too that's me out :eek: Awe, it's almost the gang we play with anyway, awweeee.

I can't wait for this, there's no way I'm missing out this time!!

TF, thank you so much for organising this. We appreciate it so much xxxx
    (Keeps you out of trouble too :razz:)

7. kisskiss

kisskiss Guest

Yep and Vik too!

Many thanks to TF for organising this. I must say this tourny has a lovely atmosphere (unlike the last one but let's not talk about that) and I'm really looking forward to it. Also thanks for not putting me in a group with any friends - lol! Seriously though that group looks like my MSN contacts list.

[​IMG]
    Doing a great job TF xx

8. Vik

Vik New Member

lmao KissKiss and Cherry! Just like old times, eh?

* Vik gets prepares to get her butt kicked by Kissy again

TF - I'd be happy to op on Monday at 2200.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2007
  9. Buffers

Buffers Guest

* Buffers gets her tickle stick out to go up against the clock :razz: lol

Thanks for organising it TF ((hugs)). :biggrin: Great to see s/netty in there too!

Really looking forward to this now! I will no doubt get my bum kicked... but at least it will be by charming company. lol

10. Vik

Vik New Member

Where is Java? He said he was in.

11. TempusFugit

According to my sources.... 0200hrs GMT equates to 2100hrs EST. I hope this is still ok for your ele :razz:

He is.. accept he hasn't got back to me yet when he can play :sad: If I don't hear by this evening... I am going to have to fill in the blank spaces with the players who have intimated that they are - but haven't yet got back to me... if that makes sense :razz:

Thank you for all your kind messages - I have enjoyed doing this. :biggrin:

I now have to work out how many players go through to the second round - again, this is dependent on how many players will be in each game. For example...The current US match - there are only four players in it. How many should go through to the final - when there are five for another match? This is my problem and I will be working it out over the next twenty-four hours.

You may not like my decision - but a decision needs to be made and hope that you will cut me some slack if you don't particularly agree with it.

12. Vik

Vik New Member

You could do it so that a set number of people go through - for example 10. They you can take the top two from each group, which will be 8, plus the top two runners up out of everyone. So, whoever finishes 3rd with a really good score still has a chance of going through.

13. TempusFugit

Vik - thank you! That sounds pretty good to me!

14. jewels

jewels New Member

If no one wants the space on the 22 April @ 23:00 I will step in and take it, ( but would rather not play, nerves get the better of me )

Come on some1 please enter, you could win that custon rank.
    ( although I would like to be forum jewels, however I have no chance of winning)

15. Vik

Vik New Member

* Vik hikes the kilt for Jewels in the tourney!

I forbid anyone from entering and taking Jewel's place! :p

16. Facey

Facey New Member

/flirt Jewels in the tourney :biggrin:

It'll be a complete set then!

I agree with Kissy, there's such a good feeling among this tourney and I'm loving it :biggrin: I'll place bets on me going out the first round, everyone on that list gets far too many 100+ scores for my playing :razz: Mind you, I'm not complaining, I wouldn't change it for the world.

* Facey dishes out lots of hugs

17. Buffers

Buffers Guest

Thanks TempusFugit!!!

[​IMG]

Have a smiley Biccie!​

18. jewels

jewels New Member

Oh deary me.

Dear feedback, I realise that pic I drew was wrong, very wrong, so I gladly accept my 3 week block.
    [spoil]me doesn't think anyone will fall for this[/spoil]

19. NoHints

NoHints Active Member

I knew I'd be put against Fender:sad:

TF is trying to eliminate the competition!!!:razz: :twisted:

20. TempusFugit

Ahhh.... watch this space.....!!! There is a method to my madness! I am at work at the moment, but will update soon NoHints. I think you may (or may not) be relieved :razz: