Online iSketch Forum Christmas Party 2014

Discussion in 'Meets and Events' started by db1986, Nov 28, 2014.

1. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

So it is fast approaching that festive time of year, how about we have a holiday gathering on iSketch?

If anyone has any ideas/preferences on specifics, such as date, time, wordlists, format etc., feel free to use this thread to discuss. As always, share the news to anyone else who wants to join us :)

1 person likes this.
  2. Rolf

Rolf Member

Maybe something related to secret Santa, I dunno, you have to suggest something Christmassy you have to do with all your draws, and you get given a random one?

Or, everyone puts forward something they'd like a picture of, and you all have to draw whichever one you get...

3. Medea.

Medea. Active Member

Aww, I'd love to but unfortunately I can no longer access iSketch... *shakes fist at Shockwave and its incompatibility*

How about a Christmas party that's not on iSketch? :razz:

Side note: does anyone have any way around the Mavericks/Shockwave issue that wouldn't require me installing a whole new OS?

1 person likes this.
  4. monsters inc

monsters inc New Member

maybe a day during the week of Dec 26th- 30th since i dont volunteer that week. and the mornings or nights would be best. the easy word list playing for fun. preferrably in the mornings would be good. but this is just a suggestion ofcourse since i read what you put DB :). we could do a christmas decoration drawing contest aswell??? and im not sure what secret santa is, but maybe that too lol. i agree we should do something for the christmas/ new year

5. GlitteryCake

GlitteryCake Active Member

A drawing contest sounds excellent in my opinion! Not sure about rewards or anything, though. Maybe the pride of winning will be enough!

6. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Oh yes, I forget about the Mac people. Maybe we could meet in a tinychat room or something similar. I haven't been on iSketch for a little while either, so maybe we could do both? :wink:

I like these, too! Maybe we could combine the "not-on-iSketch" meet with a Christmas drawing competition by showing our drawings to the group at the meet. Any other suggestions? :)

7. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

Real life isketch party. Lets have it.

8. GlitteryCake

I agree 100%.

9. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

You flying over any time soon then Cakey? We'll save you a seat :)

10. monsters inc

monsters inc New Member

Deadlock you are hilarious!! lol

11. GlitteryCake

Well, with an offer like that! Give me 7 hours.

12. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Well, it has been 7 hours; where are you hiding? :p

I'd definitely be up for an offline meet, but probably best it waits until we have fairly decent weather again. How about that drawing contest, then we meet up nearer Christmas, say in a couple of weeks time on tinychat so we can talk to/see each other when showing our pictures :)

13. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

The more I think of it the more I want to do it -the irl meet. I might even do a solo meet and see how things go this weekend out on the town :razz:

Yeah, I'm full of the joys of Christmas. Means I do nice stuff now and then. :banana:

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  14. monsters inc

monsters inc New Member

HAHAHAAHA. i can barely even leave my house at night. lol very low chance of me attending the in real life meet :p

15. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

Well, I went out and did my own solo ISketch party. I don't remember much of it. Stella, cheap white wine and waking up without my jacket but with a hangover. We all enjoyed it!

:eek::disapprove:

16. HappyHippo

HappyHippo Active Member

2 people like this.
  17. jenni939706

jenni939706 Twirl Princess

psst, someone email me or something when something happens.

kthxbye <3

18. Mato

Mato Member

:). .

1 person likes this.
  19. jenni939706

jenni939706 Twirl Princess

this seems to still be in the works.....db1986 :p <3 wanna put something together for us?

20. Skevin

Skevin Member

If you need a secondary judge for the fifth anniversary competition, HappyHippo, I'm all eyes.