iSketch Commands (thanks to Slothrop)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Peter, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter

Peter Administrator

Most of these are covered in the Typing section of the instructions. Do you know any others?

Commands with an asterisk (*) are only available if you're an operator.

/accept - accept an invitation
    /away - toggle Away
    /back - go back to the last room you were in
    /bye [player] - say goodbye to a player, or to all if you leave it blank
    /clap [player] - applaud
    /clear - clear all the text from a chat box
    /copy - copy the current draw to your clipboard
    /ct = /copytext - copy the text of the chat box to your clipboard
    /deop [player] - * remove a player's operator status; this is case-sensitive
    /do = /draworder - list the players in order of when they will draw
    /f = /find [player] - find what room someone is in, or everyone on your buddy list if you leave it blank
    /flirt [player] - snog the snoggalicious player, or everyone :O
    /hi = /greet [player] - say hello
    /hug [player] - hug
    /i = /ignore [player] - block all text from a player, ignoring again unblocks them; list everyone you're ignoring if you leave it blank
    /invite [player] - invite someone to the room you're in
    /ip [player] - show a player's IP address; list everyone's IP address if you leave it blank
    /j = /join [room name or number] - go to a room, or to the lobby if the room is empty
    /kick [player] [message] - * kick a player out of the room, with an optional message
    /kiss [player] - kiss
    /lol = /laugh [player] - laugh
    * Slothrop [message] - tell everyone what you're doing

/modify - * change room parameters using a dialog box
    /m = /msg [player] - send a private message (PM) to someone; the chat box remains in public mode
    /notify [player] - add someone to your buddy list, adding again removes them; list everyone on your buddy list if you leave it blank
    /op [player] - * give a player operator status; this is case-sensitive
    /ops = /oplist - list all players in the room who have operator status
    /param - list room parameters
    /ping [player] - show a player's network response time, in milliseconds, or yours if you leave it blank
    /profile - show a player's profile
    /q = /query - send a private message (PM) to someone; the chat box switches to PM mode
    /reset - * restart the current game
    /rooms - list all rooms, with numbers; you can use these numbers with /join and /users
    /rr - show the description of the room you're in
    /set - * change room parameters using codes; see the instructions for the codes
    /s = /skip [player] [message] - * skip a player, with an optional message
    /slap [player] - slap
    /stats - show your stats; sit down first
    /team [name] - join a team, or leave a team if you leave it blank
    /teams - show active teams
    /time [player] - show a player's local time
    /uc = /usercount - show how many players are on iSketch
    /u = /users [room name or number] - list the players in a room, or everyone on iSketch if you leave it blank

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    4 people like this.
  2. element212

element212 Guest

nice save!

i can draw some of the most used symbols again too if that would be helpful :smile:

3. Peter

Peter Administrator

Yeh that'd be great. I would have done it myself but I don't think I know them all!

4. element212

element212 Guest

ok, ill do the most common ones then

5. PTH

PTH New Member

These are all I know

These are from my command list I made a while back. I might be missing some, I don't know.

Notes: All commands are casesentive for username input. I'm sure I forgot some commands somewhere.

/back :Any: Rejoins the last room you were in. Will not work if you are booted or kicked.
    / me [INPUT] : Any : sends a message formatted to *[NICK] [INPUT]
    /q OR /query [Target Nick] [Message(optional)] : Any : starts a query window with the Target Nick, beginning message optional.
    /m or /msg [Target Nick] [Message] : Any : sends a message to the Target Nick.
    /op [Target Nick] :Operator: Gives operator status to the target nick. Target is case sensitive.
    /deop [Target Nick]: Operator: Removes operator status from the target nick. Target is case sensitive.
    /kick [Target Nick]: Operator: Kicks target nick from the current room.
    /borg [Input] :any: (broken) queries cyborgname.com and returns the inputted string in the fashion of an acronym.
    /t or /translate [INPUT] :any: Uses systranbox.com to translate the input. Returns the output to the currently active textbox. Doesn't work. The default I think is english to dutch. Sends a POST to http://www.systranbox.com/systran/box
    /d OR /dialect [unknown modifier] [Input] :any: Sends a POST to http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/dialectt.cgi in the form of: dialect=piglatin&text=this+is+your+inputted+text . I am unsure on how to change the dialect to a different type.. But it's probably the modifier.
    /i or /ignore [Target(optional)] :any: Ignores the last person to PM you if no ignores are currently in effect and no target specified, if a target's specified it ignores that target, and if there is an ignore with no target, then it list's your ignores.
    /whois OR /ip [Target(Optional)] :any: If no target, lists IP's of everyone in the room. If target, shows target's IP. (Same as /IP).
    /accept :Any: If you are invited to a room, this accepts as if you have clicked the link.
    /clear :Any: Cleans your text windows out.
    /send OR /show :any: sends a sketch.
    /stop :any: Stops a sketch transfer.
    /away :Any: Toggles the away status(grey name).
    /copytext :Any: Copies the active window's text to clipboard

Emotions:
    /kiss [Target(optional)] :Any: Kisses target. If no target supplied it will supplant "everyone" instead.
    /hug [Target(optional)] :Any: hugs target. If no target supplied it will supplant "everyone" instead.
    /lol or /laugh [Target(optional)] :Any: Laughs at target. If no target supplied it will not specify a direct object.
    /clap [Target(optional)] :Any: claps at target. If no target supplied it will supplant "everyone" instead.
    /greet[Target(optional)] :Any: Says hello to target. If no target supplied it will supplant "everyone" instead.
    /slap [Target(optional)] :Any: Slaps target. If no target supplied it will supplant "everyone" instead.
    /bye [Target(optional)] :Any: Says bye to target. If no target supplied it will supplant "everyone" instead.
    /flirt [Target(optional)] :Any: flirts w/ target. If no target supplied it will supplant "everyone" instead.

Functions:
    /f or /find [Target] :Any: Finds target, if no target supplied it will return your buddy list if anyone is online.
    /do OR /draworder :Any: Lists the draw order of the current room you're in.
    /team [Team Name] :Any: Joins the given team name. The name is limited to three alpha-numeric characters.
    /teams :Any: Lists teams in the room.
    /j or /join [Room Name] :Any: Joins the specified room. Case sensitive.
    /ops or /oplist :Any: Lists the current operators in the room. Op names are case-sensitive.
    /notify :Any: Toggles a name to your buddy list. Works the same way as ignore list does.
    /ping [Target] :Any: If no target, it pings the server. If a target is specified, it pings the player then the server, and returns the time it took to ping the player, and then ping the server.
    /rl OR /rooms :Any: Shows the number assigned to each room. Can be used to replace the name in /users and /j.
    /time [Target] :Any: Queries the user for it's system time. Returns in 24 hour format. If no target, it returns your local time.
    /users [Target] :Any: If a target is specified, it gives you the player list of a room. If not, it shows every player logged in.
    /usercount :Any: Shows the number of people logged in.
    /roomrules or /rr :Any: Shows the description for the room you're in.

Room operators, in UCRs:
    /set [PARAM] [VALUE] :Operator: Changes the param for a room.
    /param :Any: Shows the room's options.
    /modify :Operator: Brings the menu up, where the options can be changed.

Param names PARAM input
    Time / round T
    Grace period G
    Number of words W
    Player limit L
    Total rounds R
    artist # A
    Stroke limit S
    Guess limit GU
    Game type TY
    Game pause P

/skip or /s [Player Name] :Operator: Skips the player inputted.
    /reset :Operator: Resets the game.
    /stats :Any: Returns your game stats in the form of: You have spent XX hours on iSketch and played XX games, out of which of you have won XX

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2007
  6. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Wow thankies sloth xxxxxxxxxxx:razz:

7. Amandi

Amandi New Member

My favs are "/do" and "/flirt"

something funny though, if you just type "/d"
    then just an "e" appears int he chat box..
    you can tell someone to do it in a room, to type /d
    and then a bunch of "e's" will appear in the chat box

*Amandi curses Usee...

8. PTH

PTH New Member

That's because /d is short for /dialect

/d OR /dialect [unknown modifier] [Input] :any: Sends a POST to http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/dialectt.cgi in the form of: dialect=piglatin&text=this+is+your+inputted+text . I am unsure on how to change the dialect to a different type.. But it's probably the modifier.

It's supposed to translate the inputted string into a changed dialect. The reason it returns an "e" is because that's the output it gets from the site. It used to work a while back but now it's broken.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  9. 2.0

2.0 Super Moderator

We ask users not to speculate or discuss isketch admin commands, if you know or think you know any. Messages that do will be edited or deleted and depending on the case, infractions could be handed out. We thank users for your cooperation.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
    1 person likes this.
  10. element212

element212 Guest

There are 3 commands that seem to have been added since isketch being all funny yesterday they are
    /insult (optional username) which sends an insult
    /sexy (optional username) shows your name something like this
    E.L.E.M.E.N.T. Exciting Lover Exchanging Massage and Erotic, Naughty Touches
    :embarrassed:
    and /borg is back also

11. PimpdOutPope

PimpdOutPope New Member

As I have mentioned elsewhere, there are a few new commands now (Well actually old one brought back to life)

/borg <input>: Makes a robotic themed acronym from the word you put in, maximum of 10 letters.
    /monster <input>: Makes a monster-themed acronym from the word you put in, maximum of 11 letters.
    /sexy <input>: Makes a sexy-themed acronym from the word you put in, maximum of 10 letters.
    /insult <input>: Delivers a random insult with the word you put in prefacing it (example, if you typed /insult Peter it would say something like "Peter: Peter: Your family tree is nothing but a rest stop for dogs.")

Edit: OOPS element beat me to it :embarrassed: but he forgot /monster :razz:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2007
  12. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Lol im now going to go try insult my friends hehehe

13. PimpdOutPope

PimpdOutPope New Member

/dialect (or /d for short) is now back! And the syntax is..

/d (modifier) <text>

The modifier chooses which dialect to "Translate" it to, while the text is what you're translating. Here are the different dialects and the equivalent modifiers.

Redneck - redneck
    Jive - jive
    Cockney - cockney
    Elmer Fudd - fudd
    Swedish Chef - bork
    Moron - moron
    Pig Latin - piglatin
    Hacker - hckr

So, for example if you typed "/d hckr I'm typing like a true hacker, fear me!" it would say..

1'm typing liek 4 rtue ah0Xr, fwear me!!!!!!!11~~~~~

Have fun people!

14. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

You can shrink down the dialect modifiers to the first letter of the word to save typing time. taht way you c@n hax0r qu1ck3r.!!!111!!

15. Piggie

Piggie New Member

Who broke /insult ??? Come on, own up!

16. Java

Java New Member

Um de hur de hur de hur!

The dialects thing is going to be much fun :p

17. Luvi

Luvi New Member

One was missed.
    /hp = /hideprofile

It's obvious as to what it does. To unhide your profile, just type it again. A no brainer :smile:

1 person likes this.
  18. PimpdOutPope

PimpdOutPope New Member

You're a no brainer.

Ontopic: /hp is a very fun command, I use it very very often for nefarious deeds :)

19. Luvi

Luvi New Member

I'll brainer you in the spleen!

I use it when I'm spying >:)

20. iSketch_freak

iSketch_freak New Member

Hello everyone! How about the admin commands?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.