How do you register an account?

Discussion in 'iSketch' started by peepee, Jun 2, 2013.

1. peepee

peepee New Member

I've played about 200 games and have 54 wins and I'm still newbie. How do I fix this? I want to be able to use a password and have voting rights and etc.

2. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Hey peepee, welcome to the forum :)

The iSketch server requires you to have played a few games (200 seems plenty), but also you need to have been playing for at least 2 weeks, too. You can check both of these things by typing the /stats command.

You'll know as soon as you get the vote, as you'll receive a message in the chat box saying something like:

Congratulations! You are now an iSketch regular and have the privilege to vote...

If you don't see the yellow voting triangle straight away, which should be located above the drawing canvas, you can either refresh your page by clicking "Settings" and then "Done" or by leaving and re-joining the server.

With regards to registering, receiving the vote, becoming a regular and joining this forum all have no effect on your registration status on iSketch itself. Registrations are somewhat of a sticky subject on here, and as yet, only iSketch admins and a few others have been registered. I'm not sure exactly how you can get one, but e-mailing Feedback (the official iSketch query address) at info@isketch.net seems a logical step.

Hope this helps :)

1 person likes this.
  3. goose

goose Active Member

From what I've seen, the non-admin registered players have had to provide good reason for registering… like somebody impersonating them… however, simply using the same name as another user would not be reason enough.