Henley 2007

Discussion in 'Meets and Events' started by BB, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

lol... that sounds so wrong...

Speak for yourself. I personally am very introvert and hate everyone :D

2. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

LMAO, yes i do suppose that sounds slightly wrong so ill rephrase.
    I was in BB,s room drinking with the others, then went back to ches,s room for a nightcap and to see his stamp collection. LOL HAHAHAHAHA.
    No in fact lots of us was in ches,s room, drinking some more lol, and watching ches have a makeover all innocent fun.
    And as for ches hateing everyone, well you couldent wish for a nicer bloke.:razz:

3. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

hehe... That's mainly due to my insistance on a smoking room ;) You all just wanted me for my ashtrays. lol

4. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Lol @wanting him for his ashtray.

5. BB

BB Guest

As the hotel no longer have any smoking rooms does this mean you'll be out in the garden then Ches ?? :razz:

6. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

What do you mean no more smokeing rooms????.
    Your kidding right, i booked a family smokeing room.:cry:

7. BB

BB Guest

I've just spoken to the hotel and they confirmed what they've told me all along. The entire hotel will be non smoking from 1st Oct

8. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Omg BB im in bits lol, no smokeing in my room at all, haveing to go to the car park for a ciggie ouch.
    Us smokers will form an orderly queue, then dash to the exits when no one is looking.
    I can see me me ches and others at 3am smokeing outside freezing our cods off lmao.

9. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

If no one was looking we could smoke in the pub... :razz:

10. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Ches do you want to get the cherry arrested, or is this a handcuff thing of yours.
    I mean im going to be the one caught smokeing in the bar id lay money on it lol, and what would you do ches erm let me see, knowing you proberly p??? yourself laughing.

11. BB

BB Guest

IMPORTANT REMINDER

Can everyone who is coming to Henley please make sure they are listed on the who's coming page at the meet site. I really would appreciate knowing numbers to plan some of the surprises I have in store :twisted:

Can you also please make sure you have an avatar posted on this page or alternatively contact me and arrange some way of getting it to me.

12. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Important reminder 2.
    Dont ever trust BB to give you one of her bangers to drink, your life will be in your own hands if you partake.
    Last year it ripped the skin off the roof of my mouth, so please take heed.
    LMAO.:twisted:

13. BB

BB Guest

........ and yet you are coming back for more :eek:

14. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

I wouldent miss it for the world sweet cheeks.:razz:

15. BB

BB Guest

In order to book the bowling alley and get the substantial discounts I must book and pay in advance for it this week. To do this I will be paying with my own money so I need to be certain of numbers. I keep getting messages that so and so is possibly coming etc etc... I need to know bowling numbers for sure in the next few days. Please please please get the message out to everyone

16. kisskiss

kisskiss Guest

OK I finally fell off the fence and booked for Friday. And of course I will be back on Sunday morning at 5am to snuggle up to jewels, then 7am with tupps.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2007
  17. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Lol thats my girl, cant wait to see you again sweet thing.
    Just to add.
    I wont be comeing to henley now as i have to go in to hospital for an operation, its nothing to serious but i need it done.
    I wish you all the best weekend ever, and have a vodka for me.
    I will be at the next meet which i belive is belfast in feb.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  18. MsNerdinator

MsNerdinator Guest

Since I won't be around when you guys go to the meet (I'll probably be busy being married, lol) I thought I'd post now!

I hope you all have a grand time, and that everything goes as planned :D Hug the stuffing out of each other on behalf of me, lol.

Enjoy and have fun! :)

19. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Just had a phone call from our lovely jewels, she was haveing a great time.
    All my lovely isketch pals shouted out big hello,s to me, one was louder than the rest wasent he frootster lol.
    Ok they are now at the bowling alley, i wonder what suprises BB has in store for them this year.
    Why did i have to be ill this year i was gagging to go to henley, but i am at home with 2 great people my lovely cunnyfunt and eric cartman.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

20. Bad_MaNneR$

Bad_MaNneR$ New Member

* Bad_MaNneR$ called kisskiss at about half past Saturday Night Oz time - so 3:30pm iss - and spoke to a whole bunch of iSketchers - too many to list as her phone got passed around galore.

Was great to chat to the ones I've already met and also to hear the ones I've only met on line.

* Bad_MaNneR$ hugs kisskiss and thanks her for passing her phone around.

* Bad_MaNneR$ waits for his mobile phone bill to arrive :rolleyes: