Henley 2007

Discussion in 'Meets and Events' started by BB, Jun 23, 2007.

1. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

:S Did I say something wrong :cry:

2. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

No hunny you said nothing wrong, why would you have.
    :razz:

Last edited: Jul 6, 2007
  3. Bacon

Bacon New Member

I'll be there.... and this year I'm getting pished!

=]

4. Buffers

Buffers Guest

See you there bacon, and nice to see you here too! :biggrin:

5. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Hey bacon ltns, glad youll be there again, you can witness the cherry bowling sequal.:razz:

6. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

7. Buffers

Buffers Guest

Sorry to spam but... wayhay 2 pints!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE that show lol

8. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Ok you little lot, about the annual henley room party ( after hours piss up ).
    Does everyone want me to arrange it again or shall we run it by BB first to see if shes haveing it in her room.
    I dont mind doing it, but i dont want to pee on BB, S fireworks.
    Let me know your views, as ive booked a big family room i thought id push the boat out and do a few little things to make the party great.
    And if we all recall last time the bar downstairs is so crowded and noisy we all went to the rooms early anyway.
    So why not from bowling go staright to a room and drink for free.
    I will chuck in some nibbles, ect music and my famous light show lol, ark at me selling my room party, its not like im charging entry fee,s ffs

9. BB

BB Guest

Only a few of those down to come are members of this forum so it might be good to post your idea on the meet site and everyone can voice an opinion then :smile:

10. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

No BB its not important, it was really just a thought.
    Lets just wait untill we get there see how it all pans out

11. Buffers

Buffers Guest

* Buffers has just booked the room and will be drinking some preparatory BB bangers in 'rehearsal'.

* Buffers remembers not to squeeze the bunny this year. :biggrin:

12. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

I cannot wait to see whats in store for us all this year on the BB banger henley weekender.
    From what i recall of last year lol will be magic.:razz:

13. BB

BB Guest

I need everyone who's attending the meet to post a small avatar picture in avatars picture folder at the meet site please. :smile:

14. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Erm BB hunny, why lol.
    Also i just tried that link and i dont know where to go or what to do babe.As per normal for me.:rolleyes:

15. BB

BB Guest

If I told you why it would spoil the surprise :razz:

You can email me instead if that's easier :smile:

16. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Cherry loves suprises, and is now waiting with anticipation for the henley piss up i mean meet.:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

17. Buffers

Buffers Guest

Hey... you can't bite an apple between someone's legs if you're drunk :razz:

Saying that... I couldn't do it anyway. lol

18. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Apples in between legs, while drunk,,,,,,,,,,, wow someone could end up in casualty.
    I will of course be very carefull during this game.:twisted:

19. BB

BB Guest

The Henley meet is now less than two short months away and is looking very promising indeed. We have isketchers flying in from Germany, Denmark, Ireland and the USA along with a possible Australian guest.

If anyone is interested but needs to ask any questions before deciding to come please feel free to send me a PM :smile: I don't bite :twisted:

Also can I remind anyone who's coming and has not yet posted an icon can you please either post it at http://groups.msn.com/UKMeet2006/avatars.msnw or alternatively send it direct to me.

For all info about the meet please visit http://groups.msn.com/UKMeet2006

20. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Cherry wonders who the usa and aussi guests will be.
    Im really excited about this meet, the last one was really great, ok i dont remember anything much after being in first BB,S room then ches,s room but i know it was a good time.
    Looking forward to seeing all the regular meet goers, also the new people ive yet to meet.
    I can promise you 2 things, we are all very outgoing and friendly, and we love to have a good time, and secondly yes the rumours are true about me.