Henley 2007

Discussion in 'Meets and Events' started by BB, Jun 23, 2007.

1. BB

BB Guest

Many people have been asking me if we could do a repeat of the Henley meet so here's what I'm thinking.

Fri 26th Oct - Sun 28th Oct (half term week) back at The Catherine Wheel

I have a few ideas for new games :twisted: and would probably hire the bus again to drag us all off somewhere on the Saturday evening. The hotel proved very popular last time as it was very reasonbly priced with food & drink available in a very relaxed atmosphere.

Let me know what you think please ...

2. jewels

jewels New Member

Sounds good to me.

edit: do we have to take wild cherry bowling with us ?

edit: I have just spoken to tuppence, she can't wait to go, infact she is in the supermarket buying bottles of vodka as we speak.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  3. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Hey jewels button your mutton, im going so there lol.
    And if we do go bowling, ill be very good this time round ok:rolleyes:

4. kisskiss

kisskiss Guest

Count me in, I've been wondering and hoping there would be another xxx ty BB

5. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Yes kisssy i cant wait either, henley was the best meet ever so far,from what i remember anyway.
    BB i thank you for repeating henley for us in the cathrine wheel, its a great hotel lots to do ect.
    I suggest anyone who has never been to a meet and wants to do so, come on this henley one you wont be dissapointed.
    BB does great games and leathal BB bangers to boot, come join the fun:razz:

6. tuppence

tuppence New Member

* tuppence has started to grovel to mr tupps already lol
    i wanna come too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. kisskiss

kisskiss Guest

It's a shame the Henley one couldn't have been late august/early sept so BM could attend :cry:

8. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

Guess what? I'm working...

... but also, thanks to the advance notice I should be able to book it off and make this one. If you'll have me, that is :)

9. BB

BB Guest

wouldn't be the same without you Chesney :razz: I'll contact the hotel and post further info shortly.

10. Buffers

Buffers Guest

* Buffers wonders if Ches will bring his own heels this year :razz:

I'm all excited... it's gonna be great. :biggrin: The hotel is now booked... they're aware that the iSketchers are returning... I think it's only BB's charms that got us back in... erm... that sounded wrong. lol

I got there on Saturday last time with Fen and left on Sunday.. this time I'm there from friday. No rest for the wicked, eh BB? :twisted:

11. BB

BB Guest

OK as Buffers said the hotel is booked so now it's time to make some arrangements. Full details are at the UK meet site so please feel free to take a look

edit : the hotel will allow you to cancel up to 12 noon day of arrival so no excuses get booked !! LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2007
  12. tuppence

tuppence New Member

oooo BB everytime i click on that sentance underlined i fall out of aol. lol

13. BB

BB Guest

14. el_pedro

el_pedro New Member

This time I'm booking a room. Don't want to drive home with half my eyesight and a dead leg again....

What joys have you lined up this year, BB?

15. BB

BB Guest

You don't expect me to reveal all my secrets now do you :twisted:

16. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Im all booked up for the whole two night stay.
    Dont worry ches, ill not enter your room so there is no chance ill fall asleep on your bed again.
    As for room parties, im game to do it in my room again if you all like, ive booked a big double smoking family room, and ill provide all the snacks ect just bring your own bottle of poision OR TWO lol.
    See you all there:razz:

17. tuppence

tuppence New Member

* tuppence is gonna share with jewels only if she brings her bed socks

18. el_pedro

el_pedro New Member

Smoking in a public property after 1st July? Are you sure? :razz:

19. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

Hotel rooms are exempt. :biggrin:

20. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Yes im sure lol, ive already booked my SMOKEING room at the catherine wheel hotel.
    And i will sit and puff with pleasure with a sign on my door saying smokers den enter:razz: