[Idea] Help Wanted Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Scott, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Scott

Scott New Member

How about adding a help wanted forum so people and companies looking for talent can post their needs and wants. I operte a design/animation studio and always on the look out for per-project help.

2. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Hey Scott, and welcome :)

Although I can personally see the benefits of such a forum, we haven't had many company representatives such as yourself specifically asking for talent. We are a fairly quiet forum here; although we have over 10,000 members, not many of us are active, or as active as we used to be.

Normally you would have to acquire permission from the board admin to advertise publicly, either on the public boards or in your posting signature, so I would leave this one for Peter. He's our board admin here.

Having said that, now that you are registered here, you are able to view our full gallery with all its images. You could always contact individuals via private message whose images that you like, as an alternative to public announcements.

Even though my post may come across as a rather negative one, I do, however, wish you good luck on discovering new talent, wherever you may go :)