Hello (again)!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PerfectDoak, Jan 5, 2015.

1. PerfectDoak

PerfectDoak New Member

Hello!
    I used to play iSketch all the time when I was at uni about 10 years ago (never joined the forum though). Typed in the URL randomly the other day - glad to see it's still around, and still great fun :banana:

2. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Well, welcome to the forum and, indeed, back to the game we all know and love! It might have changed a little in the few years of your absence :p:

3. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

Yes, especially the removal of the /borg command. I'll forever miss it.

Welcome!

4. PerfectDoak

PerfectDoak New Member

Seems pretty much the same to me, though that might be due to my terrible memory!
    Haven't come across anyone cheating yet so that's good :smile: (used to be a few people who used to just draw words out)

5. Me1

Me1 New Member

Hi! I'm from Alabama... Feeling like I'm probably the oldest on the block sometimes.

6. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Aww, don't feel like the oldest when you're the newest here; welcome :)

7. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

I had a girlfriend in Alabama a long time back ... Jacksonville, with family in Gannt (sp?)

Friendly people, but tended to stare when they heard my accent, and kept asking me to say "Behave, baby!" :eek:

8. Skevin

Skevin Member

Welcome. If you have any questions, be sure to send a Jobe because he seems to be on the forums 24/7. (Either that, or more probably he just lends his forum account to Google Spiders when not in use.)