Halloween Competition 2013

Discussion in 'Games and Competitions' started by HappyHippo, Sep 16, 2013.

1. HappyHippo

HappyHippo Active Member

Hey there forum kids! Wanted to announce that I'll be hosting another Halloween drawing contest this year, rules are essentially the same and can be found on this page http://hippoholidays.webs.com/halloweenpalooza2013.htm

So yeah, let me know what you all think and if you'd like to participate.
    I set it up early this year so there's enough time.

For Decoration:
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Awesome, another Hippo drawing competition! We always have some class drawings in this group :)
    I shall do my very best to actually enter this year, even though my entry may suck a little :razz:

As usual I have given you a space in my signature, but I also thought that this thread would suit better in User Competitions and could use a little Sticky tape :)

1 person likes this.
  3. HappyHippo

HappyHippo Active Member

Like I've said before, db is the best. :p

4. mollybean

mollybean New Member

Oooh, I'm definitely going to get started this weekend! I just hope it comes out okay. :p (Of course, it always looks better in my head). Hopefully more people will enter this time. Good luck :)
    And thanks Hippo, for continuing the drawing contests!

5. Peter

Peter Administrator

I'll draw something but I know it won't match the skills of others!

Let me know if you'd like me to set up a gallery category for it. Will try and remember to put the Halloween theme up this year!

6. HappyHippo

HappyHippo Active Member

I would love that Peter!

7. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Slight bumpage to remind everyone that voting has now commenced!

Rather annoyed I missed it again, but here's some art from me to add to this thread. Click the image to register your vote :)

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.