gt5 online battle

Discussion in 'Thread Games' started by madison8971, Nov 28, 2011.

1. madison8971

madison8971 New Member

its worth every minute, enjoy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDc4i2NMTgQthat

i have been very fortunate to be part of many great races lately.. and this has got to be up there with one of the bests races i've ever had..

i have no problem with second place, as long as it was hard earned and fun, thats all that maters.. and he definitely earned this one..

after this race the first place winner and i became gt friends, needles to say, we have battles like this all the time.

i was using the g27 as well as the first place winner, not sure about the third place driver.

i miss shifted on the last turn to the finish line.. not that i would have won, but it would have been very close.

i beat him on the next race,, which was another classic battle. currently editing video.

2. Arrisdaroldi

Arrisdaroldi Forum Junkie

Welcome to the forum, intresting race.

3. Ouch!

Ouch! Banned

Good effort! At least you beat that fugly yellow and black BMW!

And an interesting first post.

Some of your racing lines were ♥♥♥♥e!

I've driven hundreds of laps there, not literally, via the PlayStation.

One day I will drive around the Nordschleife for real.

My time in the Merc 190 Touring Car was the 2nd best posted on the internet. (I bet he/she cheated)

I will whip anyone's arse if they try to race me! Got all golds in the Licence Tests too!

So be warned!

4. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum :)

Your introduction is certainly a quirky one; quirky in a good way though. I visited the Nordschleife circuit last year with a bunch of friends. It was so good that we're planning on going there again next year. You buy a racing card like the one I have here, and you can top it up with any amount of laps. Then drive round to the start, flash your card, the gate opens and away you go :biggrin:

Hope you have fun around here :)

p.s. I don't really need any Vietnamese furniture for Christmas, but thanks anyway :p

5. Ouch!

Ouch! Banned

Is that for serious Deebs? You have driven or been on the Nordschleife? I know you went, or I think you went on some kind of European road trip last year. As far as my recollection goes?

If you did go on it, I am so well jealous!! In fact, I'm turning green.

I wonder if madison is another one of these Spambots?

Not really. Quirky introduction as Deebs said, but also curious?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011
  6. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

I certainly did, you have to purchase at least 1 lap to get a card. It was so good :p

7. Ouch!

Ouch! Banned

I kinda boobed on my first reply. I didn't watch til the end of the race.

You were that fugly BMW! I have since watched it now.

And when I said on the internet, I meant a dedicated GranTurismo Forum.

What car were you in? (Deebs)