Forum Restructuring and Section Information

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by db1986, Dec 4, 2015.

1. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Hey everyone :)

Following a couple of forumite queries about there only being a limited amount of information for newbies, you may notice that I have made a few tweaks to the forum in the way of cosmetic thread moving for better reading, as well as making a few useful threads to help guide and inform newbies who join our community.

I have not quite yet finished, but hopefully the end result will look a bit smarter (in my opinion).

Any feedback, good or bad, as always, on any forum change is very much welcomed. Please direct any critiques to me, as they are my changes :razz:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2015
  2. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

I'm horrified at the loss of the arcade.

3. Peter

Peter Administrator

WE WILL REBUILD

4. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

I'll pay an annual subscription for that!

5. Skevin

Skevin Member

If you missed the arcade so much, you'd reply to my Arcade High Scores topic in the lounge.

6. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

So where's the games? This place is so hard to navigate if you're in a hurry.

On top of that I don't see where to PM. Sucky forum.

7. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

There is a PM system; it's now called Conversations, and it can be found by hovering over your name at the top of any forum page (whilst logged in, of course) and clicking "Conversations". Depending on how busy I am over the next few days, I'll start writing some more help threads :)

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016