Fellow iSketcher You Fancy (part deux)

Discussion in 'Humour and Debate' started by Casta_Diva, Jul 4, 2008.

1. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

Ok,

going off topic here, but would the moderator who removed the pic on my previous post please be kind enough to have a reasoned discussion with me as to why you removed it.

Since there was a lack of communication to actually inform me of the removal of the pic, I suppose you lacked sufficient grounds to remove it in the first place.

Like I said earlier, I would have been happy to debate the pic, if it violated any rules.

I would also be informing Peter, as to this decision. Not to complain about the removal of the pic, but in regards to the lack of communication on your behalf.

Please, I'm up for a debate and we can talk about this is a good mannered way.

I have since uplaoded another picture, and since I was not messaged in private email that I violated any rules, then if you do have any problems with this picture, then I welcome a warning, if you feel it is necessary.

Thank you kindly

2. Giovanni

Giovanni Guest

Yeh....show your self f00l!

3. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

Because it has little to do with the discussion, and does not enhance it in any way.

It seems to be simply a gratuitous attempt to generate a reaction.

Also quoting the rules on the forum annoys me, as they are perfectly readable in the forum rules section.

And I'm a little bit jealous that I don't have that physique.

I don't have to communicate every change I make. Particularly with some posts, I would spend most of my day writing people private messages.

edit: blooming cpu quota.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  4. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

The rules are clearly there to be seen

I have read them

In no way they have been broken. We'll agree to differ

Humour/Debate, Ches, please do not listen to other people because as you would notice, only me and Gio were on this thread a few moments a go, now look at the the numbers

Oh, people did suffer difficulties logging on, as did I when I was going to reply. I saw certain members log on once I depicted the new photo.

Thank you for responding this time

Also, Ches, I noted the rules because not of the mods, but certain people who shall remain nameless, who clearly have no attempt to post in this thread but only to see if there is anything they can complain about to stop it.

Such people being those who had the nerve to actually accuse me of joining this forum to start causing problems and as I did earlier, I showed my previous posts on the forum, which were not there to cause a reaction.

It is about time you become impartial and stop listening to gossip from other players.

4 people like this.
  5. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

I don't do gossip, and believe me; I'm impartial.

1 person likes this.
  6. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

Ok I apologise for my remarks

Thank you for responding Ches, I really do appreciate that

You do have dignity in your responses and I admire that

Just to note, Ches is currently reading my private pm.

If you would be kind enough to wait to reply before posting, I would feel that would be better

4 people like this.
  7. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

* Ches waves :razz:

1 person likes this.
  8. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

Thank you Ches

I would hug you even after my rant at you but you are sincere enough and I once again, I apologise for my rant at you.

Top notch moderator (not admin as I wrote before :p ) but I am sure our paths will cross again :biggrin:

I would just like the matter to rest now.

The whole point of this new thread was that the other one got off topic.

Let us continue to stick to the topic of the thread and maybe it will be a good idea to ask the moderators before we post, if they believe certain posts are appropriate enough for this thread.

Also, I just looked on iSketch and have taken a screenshot of someone pming me in a very immature manner about this thread.

I don't succumb to those tactics and they don't hurt one bit :biggrin:

Peace out homies ( I'm in no way cool)

*Hide Maths Degree and nerdy specs :biggrin:

6 people like this.
  9. .Ecko.

.Ecko. New Member

If I do swing the other way I'd take that sexy redhead Inevitable: I just can't get enough. :D Nexus is quite charming I might add

1 person likes this.
  10. Brighter

Brighter New Member

Im not sure if I should comment or not....... :p

1 person likes this.
  11. Rummy

Rummy New Member

I love me some ecko, inevitable, and tinkerbell. Mmmm tinkerbell.

12. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

I seem to fancy my mysterious stalker :biggrin:

[​IMG]

I feel this is so erotic that there is someone watching me, possibly from a few thousand miles away or maybe closer to home

They seem to give me so much attention, makes me feel loved

I hope we meet someday and it doesn't matter if you're a man or woman. I'm bisexual so anything tickles my fancy :twisted:

And don't be in such a rush to leave so quick, if it's bladder problems you're having, I can recommend you seeing a doctor to sort you out . . do your magic Dr M™ :razz:

you don't happen to be the person who sent a picture of a person with a penal dysfunction a few months a go in public chat now? ;)

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
    1 person likes this.
  13. Nexus

Nexus New Member

I'd tap that ;).

Gee Nat, forgot to mention me? :sad:.

Yes, certainly I can fix that person out ;).

*gets ready to probe

[​IMG]

14. agentQ

agentQ Guest

That is really cheap..

15. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

Zach can you please merge your posts? Read the rules please in regards to spamming:biggrin:

Cheap?

You need some excitement in your life agentQ

Maybe they'll share both of us :biggrin:

I also find it erotic that the mod is in hiding, very mysterious :p

16. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Oi cow, I was fixing it. No need for hissy fits :twisted:.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  17. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

lmao.... pots and kettles :razz:

Anyhow, the person who I will always fancy in the world of iSketch would have to be Systole. I recall his antics with fondness and he certainly livened up things with the 'taking of souls'. Very, very fun times :biggrin:

In real life.... it would have to be Mr TF.

18. agentQ

agentQ Guest

WOOT..
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2008
  19. Rummy

Rummy New Member

I'm sorry, Zach...I'm just so intimidated by your power...although I wouldn't mind being overpowered by you ;)

20. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

Hey, look at my power. No one can take me over an intellectual debate (yes I'm talking about you Nexus :razz: )

RAWRRRRRRRRR