Fellow iSketcher You Fancy (part deux)

Discussion in 'Humour and Debate' started by Casta_Diva, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Casta_Diva

Casta_Diva New Member

Who on iSketch do you have the eHots for?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2009
  2. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Ooo babe I'd tap that ;). But get rid of those mosquitos first :razz:.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2008
  3. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Romp? Let the games beeeeegggginnnn :p.

4. Nateman

Nateman New Member

I still fancy myself more than anyone else.

5. Nateman

Nateman New Member

I guess we'll have to play sometime then :p

6. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

That's not what you said yesterday :biggrin:

By the way, love the rating of one star after very few posts, unfortunately one star is the lowest rating, not the highest. But not everyone is as educated as most of the members in this thread :biggrin:

NB: Humour & Debate Jokes and funny jibba jabba

Last edited: Jul 5, 2008
  7. Sam_I_am

Sam_I_am New Member

I'm married, so my fancies are really nothing. If I were interested in other men, I would pick someone like Ahab (but I never see him online anymore). The younger male set does nothing for me, but I have fondness for a few like Doodler and EvilPie (Do they still play? I must be getting old!)

1 person likes this.
  8. Nateman

Nateman New Member

Don't be jealous Jas. Things change overnight :p

9. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

It's ok, I'm already working on Chelseafan, that sore back of his requires urgent attention [​IMG]

10. MsNerdinator

MsNerdinator Guest

Btw, before I comment - I did NOT rate the thread at all.. yet.
    What I was gonna say though is.. I don't understand how someone rating a thread as 1 star means they hate you? This forum has had plenty of threads in the past. Some have had high ratings, some have had low ratings - based on what people think about the general thread. But the people who have made the thread generally don't care, or don't think defensively or take it personally. Doesn't necessary mean they hate you (especially if they don't even know you, maybe?).. that's just their opinion of what they think about the thread.

And personally.. I don't think I've ever heard people go on about ratings of a thread this much. If people are rating it low, but don't want to comment, then I think it's fair. Why you expect people to comment about it is beyond me. If anything, that will make the thread what you don't want it to be (based on the fact that it's been created again). Maybe people aren't posting 'cause they have nothing interesting to say about the thread.

And to stay on topic.. (because heaven knows that's why the thread got created again...) I don't fancy anyone on iSketch. I'm satisfied in "real life". Hubby does it for me. I don't need anyone else to fancy.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2008
  11. Inevitable

Inevitable New Member

Well my ginger headed self fancies the likes of Nexus and if I were ever to stray the other way, bring on my baby mama Celia ;D

1 person likes this.
  12. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

* Saffron thinks this thread should be merged with the original one as it doesn't appear to be any different

And Nerdy makes a good point - a thread rating hasn't really got anything to do with who creates it or who posts in it :)

1 person likes this.
  13. Buffers

Buffers New Member

Absolmalutely :) Don't take that personally. :smile: Remember Casta Diva. the rating is just for the thread and could be like that for any reason, it doesn't mean anyone hates anyone. I don't hate anyone... nasty negative emotion thingy that is. I just ignore people, lol.

I fancy the one person on iSketch, always did since I met him, luckily for me that was mutual. 3 years later I still fancy him... can't be bad. :razz: There's a lot to be said for a man with a GSOH and talented hands. :smile:

1 person likes this.
  14. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Ma fav ginger head :D

TMI!! ahahaha. Nino likes hearing things like that. lol

This thread got my 5*

Dont like it? hit the exit door.

1 person likes this.
  15. Giovanni

Giovanni Guest

.......does any body fancy moi?

16. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Jas & I do brotha :embarrassed:.

[​IMG]

17. El_Nino

El_Nino New Member

I love to ride Gio anytime of the day :biggrin:

[​IMG]

18. Nexus

Nexus New Member

LMFAO OMFG ahahaha. I could hear the censoring mob on their way here.

[​IMG]

19. Nexus

Nexus New Member

Giovanni = Sex on a stick, t00n-style. ;)

[​IMG]

20. Giovanni

Giovanni Guest

.....aw shucks, love you too guys :p