Error code

Discussion in 'iSketch' started by peddy felix, Apr 7, 2012.

1. peddy felix

peddy felix New Member

ok so i havn't played this since probably 2 years im guessing. so i tried to go on for something to do and i've been getting a pop-up saying "Connection refused! Errorcode: 861874498" I've been looking for solutions to stuff like this and i've seen to clear the cache on a lot of them, and i have cleared it but it is still popping up. for the record this would be the first time playing on this computer so any ideas or what?

2. SoulAngel

SoulAngel Active Member

You may need to install or update ShockWave. Other members will be able to offer other suggestions.

3. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Hey there peddy and welcome to the forum :)

If you have Shockwave already installed you could try clearing your cache or changing your web browser.

If either of these don't work then, as SoulAngel said, you can either update or reinstall Shockwave. This step may cause you to temporarily lose your voting privileges, however the vote can be easily gained back by playing a few games.

After reinstalling Shockwave, if you have any more problems logging on you could always contact Feedback (info@isketch.net) for more assistance.

Hope this helps :)

4. peddy felix

peddy felix New Member

alright. i did have shockwave btw forgot to say it lol but thanks for help. randomly started to work so its all good :)

5. SoulAngel

SoulAngel Active Member

Kewl...enjoy the game! :)