db1986's Valentine Competition 2012

Discussion in 'Games and Competitions' started by db1986, Feb 8, 2012.

1. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

db1986's Valentine Competition 2012

Hey everyone :)

With Valentine's day in just a few days time, I thought I'd run a small love-themed competition :)

Objective

In the red heart-shaped wordsearch below feature 15 Valentine's day related words.
    Using the clues below listing the first letter and the number of letters in each word, locate and mark each word in the wordsearch.
    Once you have found all 15 words, fit 14 of them into the pink grid (one letter fits in each white square), leaving one word that won't fit.
    Draw the remaining word either in the studio or using an alternative drawing program to fit studio dimensions (480x480 pixels).

Additional Conditions

The remaining word should be the main aspect of your drawing.
    You may be creative and draw your word in a big picture or with other features in the background.
    Your entry must be entirely your own work and follow normal forum image rules.
    Only images of the appropriate size and featuring the correct word will be entered into the poll.
    The winner(s) of the competition will be the one/those whose drawing(s) receive(s) the most votes at the end of the voting period.
    Voting will commence after all drawings are submitted via PM.

And so it begins..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Entering

To enter, simply send your drawing to me (no need to send in completed grids or lists, just the drawing) via PM by 14th February at 9pm UK time. Time equivalents for other countries/cities are shown here.

Good luck :)

2 people like this.
  2. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Well, no-one entered, so yeah. Hope you all are having/had a good day today though.

3. Holydiver

Holydiver New Member

Hehehehe awww db..that was a great attempt really. Happy Valentines my dear friend...

1 person likes this.
  4. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Thanks Holy :) Here are the answers in case anyone is interested.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The remaining word was Roses.

5. iSnack2.0

iSnack2.0 New Member

Aw deebs! I didn't see this! Would've been in it to win it! Happy belated V-day everyone.

6. Rood

Rood Active Member

I really wanted to enter this but I've been stuck in a campervan and have no internet for my lappy. What a shame no one else entered :( It was a great thought anyway, deebs! I hope everyone had a great Tuesday.

7. Eeek

Eeek Banned

I didn't see this either til now. Deebs is lovely!