Congratulations on your online bullying! You win a prize!

Discussion in 'iSketch' started by Deadlock, May 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

Well done to all those involved in pursuing another player (unnamed) around different rooms. Fantastic good show there folks! Someone you don't like? Go ahead, make their life miserable!

[​IMG]
    images upload

[​IMG]

For the record, these were long-time players, well known names, and should know better. I was amazed at their behaviour.

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  2. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Oh wow, not the kind of behaviour expected of regular players :(

3. jenni939706

jenni939706 Twirl Princess

:( why are they being mean... (and there's still long time players around???)

4. Tonks

Tonks New Member

Really? I mean like really really Deadlock? She's vile to us on and off iSketch so perhaps get a better hobby and stick your screenshots in a place with a little less sunshine

5. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

Wow a new member joins up just to post on this? So which one were you in that room, shit stirring and bullying, following room to room and laughing? Come out of the woodwork and admit who you are, defend your crappy behaviour towards another player, or stfu about it. I don't like that particular player either but I just ignore them.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  6. Tonks

Tonks New Member

No, I just can't get a reset on my original account. I'm Nymphadora and how nice of you to take the time out to screen shot things out of context.

Jeez you got the rage though right? Go back to writing letters on your draws and slagging off admins, pumpkin x

7. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Okay, this thread is becoming personal and hence more trouble than it's worth, so I've closed it.

jenni939706 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.