Competitions!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Peter, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Peter

Peter Administrator

I'd quite like to get a competition going soon! We've been chatting about ideas in the mod forums, and I'll let the green ones write about their own ideas but thought it'd be worth opening up the discussion to everyone.

Maybe some sort of 'Usernames Illustrated' competition? We could make a visual interpretation of a username of our choice and all vote on our favourite one.

I'm keen to hear ideas from everyone -- maybe we should have a "who can think of the best competition?" competition :razz:

:disapprove:

2. elfy

elfy Little Spoon

I'm liking this a lot...but please don't say we are restricted to using isketch studio :( after the movie scene comp i nearly had a nervous breakdown. /slap shockwave

3. Peter

Peter Administrator

Might have to put that to a poll I'm afraid :( I recall unrest in the past when someone was 'tracing' in Photoshop. I suppose we can make it one way or the other -- and it doesn't have to be the same for every comp.

4. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Other ideas we have had in the past are ILoveMaths07's Weekly Maths Challenge, Saffron's Fantastic Contraptions (Question 2 in the Dux Competition) and jenni939706's Who's Who drawing competition, but maybe we could also involve iSketch more in competitions, seeing as that's what we are about.

Just a few thoughts :)

5. Peter

Peter Administrator

Just had an idea of maybe some sort of visual Chinese Whispers. Could post all the pictures at the end or something.

6. nunphix

nunphix New Member

I actualy have a isketch ladder going on a different website.....

Attached Files: