Changing username on iSketch

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by God, Aug 7, 2013.

1. God

God New Member

Changing username on iSketch FORUM

Hi there everyone, God from iSketch. Was wanting to change my name on the forum to ‘God’ as everyone and my friends go by me as that. I was wondering if i could do this. [STRIKE]I need help with doing my signature on the forum[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]Also how do I do those actions in pink at the top of page like you do on the real game - greeting, slapping, hugging etc. [/STRIKE]

EDIT: The forum just got rid of my newbie dot on the forum after a few edits and being on here for a bit so I have more features now and figured out how to do the signature. Thanks anyway, but IF you could still help me with the other questions above. Also now figured out the actions. Just the changing username question now above, thanks.

Thanks,

JJB on forum
    God on iSketch

:smile: :lol:

Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
  2. SoulAngel

SoulAngel Active Member

I don't know who does that or how...but the username God is already in the members list, which means it's already taken on the forum

1 person likes this.
  3. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

Hello there JJB

I suggest you contact either Peter or Jobe (forum administrators - the orange dudes) to request your name change.

As Souly said - the username 'God' is already taken so you will have to think of a variant.

Hope this helps you.

1 person likes this.
  4. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

God is quite a popular name on iSketch as well. I have seen quite a few 'God's and 'Jesus's on there.

As TF said, you'll have to find a different name. You could possibly add a few numbers in there; numbers are cool in a username. Then again, I am biased towards numbers :wink:

1 person likes this.
  5. TempusFugit

I was always under the impression that you got the 8 and 6 around the wrong way, DB :razz: I agree though - Diety names are quite common so the use of numbers not only makes you more 'unique' but also identifiable to friends in the game :)

6. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Pfft :xD:

FruitIsGood, IEatVeggies and SaladMuncher are all good examples of diety names :razz:

4 people like this.
  7. God

God New Member

Ok thanks everyone for your help. So where do I go on the forum to change it? Settings, user control panel?

8. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

You can't actually do it yourself, you would have to ask one of the forum admins (the orange people) to change it for you. You could either send one of them a visitor message or a PM with your chosen new username and see what happens :)

In the meantime, you can check if your selected new username is in use by searching the member list. After clicking that link, you only need to type in your chosen username in the top box and click "Search Now" at the bottom.

You can only view and/or search the member list if you are logged in.

Hope this helps :)

1 person likes this.
  9. God

God New Member

Thanks very much db1986. Helped a lot. :)

10. TempusFugit

LOL!! Oh dear - I blame my iPhone and its predictive text! Trust you to pick up on that! Pedantic bugger! :razz:

11. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

You're welcome any time :)

:lol:

12. God

God New Member

Thanks everyone. It’s changed now as you can see. Thanks Peter :)