[Idea] Change of forum order

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Peter, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Peter

Peter Administrator

What do you think of the 'forum' category down here?

I figured with the other forums seeing a bit more activity it made more sense to shift them around... seemed a bit self-righteous to have this at the top. Any important announcements I can pin at the top of the page.

Also thinking of renaming 'General Discussion' to something like 'The Lounge' to give a more informal feel

2. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Yes, personally I prefer the "iSketch" forum to be at the top, seeing as that's what this forum is here for :biggrin:

Also I agree with "The Lounge", it does sound much less formal. I'm not sure why, but I quite like having Introductions near the top though, although I normally click the "New Posts" link every time I log on to the forum, so for me the position of the Intro thread isn't particularly important because I'd see it listed under "New Posts" anyway :)

Just my two pennies worth :)

3. Peter

Peter Administrator

Yep, I also wondered about the position about introductions but is a tad tricky obviously as at the moment it's stuck wherever the 'forum' category is. I'm thinking perhaps it could sit in 'off topic' at the top or below general discussion.

I'm also considering making 'iSketch' the uppermost forum and making 'Help' second. Hmmm...