Cambridge Meet :)

Discussion in 'Meets and Events' started by Sorsie, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorsie

Sorsie New Member

Right. Me and storm have been throwing about some ideas, and we've arranged up a meet in Cambridge because it's such a lovely town and a few people live near enough... ish. :) So yeah.

This would be Friday the 3rd of April to the 4th possibly the 5th if anyones still around but yeah. The main thing would be the 4th, but depending on how far you would be travelling would depend on whether you would want to use the night of the 3rd? :)

There's not amazing amounts of stuff to do here, but if it's nice we could always try and rob a punt or just admire the wonderful architecture of the colleges. :) But yeah, and in the evening we could go to a pub or something, I don't know. It's open to suggestions, but yes. And there are a few others coming too that I know of, if they can come :) So it wont just be me and storm ;) (And her travelling duo :p) So basically, it's the more the merrier, so if you want to come just post or pm me or storm or something :) More details closer to the time :)

2. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Where in cambridge sorsie.
    Im not far at all, id love to meet you all.
    And im sure i can bring some isketch regs along with me.

3. Sorsie

Sorsie New Member

Lol, if you know Cambridge then it isn't huge... but like city centre? Eh. So middle of?
    Hmm... Well. See what happens :) Like I said, the more the merrier, although we may not all want to do the same stuff etc. :p But hey, if there's more we could group split and meet later, but yeah hmm iono.. Lol. It's all good. :) But that'd be good if you wanted to bring along other regs. :)

4. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Yeah I'd love that. The only thing is, I'd have to try and get the Sunday off work :s

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  5. Lisa479

Lisa479 New Member

I'm so jealous lol. I'd love to fly over there and meet you all! :p

6. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

I wish you could as well lisa.xxxxx
    Sorsie on meets we have had before, what we done is meet in the hotel bar if there is one ect(usually prem travel inn,s have one attached.)
    Anyway we meet up say hi arrange to go to dinner ect, walks blahblah.
    Then in the evening to save money we have a few beers in a pub then buy drinks to go to someones room, have someone bring a cd player talk have drinks and chat its fun.

7. Sorsie

Sorsie New Member

Yaaah but this is a Sorsie + storm arranged meet. ;) I might try and throw in some suprises or something. :) heh heh :) If not it'll be what you described or less or more.. :p lol.. Ahahahahahaha. :) But yeah... Eh... I don't know what I'm on about... Eh.

I wish everyone could come... :( but yeah I know it's not possible. :( -sobsobsob- :)

8. Nyna

Nyna New Member

Sounds fun, wish I could go. You all have fun! =)

9. storm

storm Forum Tempest

I hope you guys will be nice to my travelling team lol

/team ABZ (Aberdeen) xD

10. Sorsie

Sorsie New Member

I will atleast, don't worry... Joe... Ahh Joe. :p How much lols I've had with you, and you don't even know me ;) Lol

11. TomD123

TomD123 New Member

I live in cambridge ;)

12. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

Bit short notice :(

13. Sorsie

Sorsie New Member

Sorrrrrrrrry. It's a short one anyways (like... Uhh. 1 night kinda eh). :( Mahaha.

It was more of a... Hay storm you're hitch hiking anyways, wanna come to cambs, oh okay, coolios. :D we should make it a meet kind of thing. :) So yeah. :) We should do another with a bit more notice late on in the year? I dunno..

Hmm. But yes, if there is anyone else interested that I haven't heard about yet, pleaase get in touch. :) I'm going to message everyone who's said they're interested/is cominnnggg so I can get organised... :)

14. storm

storm Forum Tempest

I'm hoping we (me and my two travelmates) will be in Cambs on Fri evening; we'll prob stay the whole of Saturday as well, and leave Sunday morning. So for anyone who's in the vicinity or wants to meet - you can come on Fri evening or anytime on Saturday. I guess if you're seriously considering coming then please do let Sorsie or me know so that we can keep you up-to-date with everything :)

Take care.

15. Sorsie

Sorsie New Member

Yeah, please keep in touch. This is hard enough as it is. :p Ahahah :)

But yeah, I think mostly. I got it sorted. :)

16. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

How many people are coming so far Sorsie?

17. Mato

Mato Member

I don't think I'mma goo, but I hope you all have funn!! :)

18. Sorsie

Sorsie New Member

Ahah. It looks like it'll be storm, sparrrrzz, youuuu (dbbb), and bells and storms buddiosss :) Hee hee. A nice cosy little gathering. :)

Actually I think it's quite a big meet considering. Ish. Ahah :p lol. Ahah. And if W_ccccccc gets back to me then herrr and her buddios too, but yah. Eh. :)

19. storm

storm Forum Tempest

Lol, tbh, I prefer meets of 5 people or less XD Coz 'tis easier to do group things :)

I hope you all likeee cycling? xD Grantchester, please ;)

20. Sorsie

Sorsie New Member

Lololol. I asked about this. I think... Cycling will be good, but bad. Ahah. I'm trying to get a few bikes over to mine anyways just incase we do but someone can't do roads ahah :p not that we have to go down roads... Hmm... Lol.

:) Mmm...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.