Big Brother 8

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by wild cherry, May 30, 2007.

1. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Well here we go again, its big brother time.
    Mad cap people, wanting fame and of course big bucks, well it starts tonight at 9 yippeeeeee.
    Ive heard a little rumour that tonight just the females are going in, and the men will go in on friday.
    Im not likeing that much, i want them all in there NOW.
    Ok you know the drill post your comments here,and if a mod is looking can you please add a poll so we can vote for who we like best ( if any of them lol ):rolleyes:

2. jewels

jewels New Member

Oh my, only the first four are in, and already I'm omg who do they think they are.

cherry hun, I will see if I can get tickets again for an eviction night, we have some egg throwing and booing to do.

re: the house, oven in the bedroom, how gross.

3. JASR

JASR Active Member

Perhaps they're hoping for the 1st BB bun in the oven...

4. jewels

jewels New Member

lol Jasr, but no men so far.

oh my, just watching house mate number 11 go in carole, oh my oh my.

* jewels thinks she could win it. did you see her work the crowd ? they love her.

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  5. super_man

super_man New Member

I am completly gobsmacked i know that last housemate carol, she was at big brother auditions when i was in the reserves 3 years ago wow now shes in lol.
    I knew i should have auditioned this year it seems its big girls are us this time lol.
    All i can say is watch out for carol, i remember on the games part of the auditions she got her arse out an farted on some guys lap gross but funny.
    OMG only i bloke this year with all those female banshees looooooooooool.
    I predict cat fights slagging off the works, well done bb production team.
    This bb will be a killer.
    And my final thought on this years BB in true jerry springer style is just this:eek: :eek: :eek:
    OMGGGGGGG, ive posted under my sons username by mistake ffs this is in fact wildcherry ok lol sorry

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  6. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

How stupid am i lol.
    My son superman was on arcade. i sent him to bed and went straight in to this BB thread to post lol, not realising he was still logged in.
    I apolagise for this very sorry:cry:

7. Facey

Facey New Member

rofl :biggrin: NVM hun xxxxx

* Facey watches the mods try and merge that one :twisted:

I didn't watch BB tonight but sure I'll catch up with it over the next few days.

8. Harry_Kewell

Harry_Kewell New Member

I'm quite surprised, i'm normally very shallow and instantly like the attractive housemate. But this time round it's been Laura which I have the best first impression of. Mainly due to the whole " I'm not gonna say I like food because then they'll say i'm a right fat b***h. Or something similar.

9. jewels

jewels New Member

10. Buffers

Buffers Guest

I think there are at least 3 men already in the house... not saying where though... be interesting if I'm right.

11. jewels

jewels New Member

I have my doubts with Shabnam, poss with Tracey, but i just don't think she is feminine. Do tell us what three you are thinking of Buffers. :razz:

/me tries to checkout any Adam's apples.

12. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

* TempusFugit has just been reading up on it all... and one word - Golly!!!!!!

Should be an interesting Summer... but as always, I get bored after the first five minutes... so will catch up via this thread and watch ONLY if I have too!

Now... I am going to have a look at what Buffers has said too now :razz:

13. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

I was thinking the same as buffs, some do look a bit manly.
    If i had to guess id say, that one with the blondy pink short hair as one, lets see whay progresses:razz:

14. Piggie

Piggie New Member

For me, Charley and Shabnam - men!!!

The crowd were right to boo Charley and chant for her to get a job! I feel so embarrassed for her cousin, Kieran Richardson! He'll be getting ribbed in the changing room! "I don't work but I still shop!" Well, Charley, that's a worthwhile life you have there!

Emily's teeth cost her £4000? Um, hello! You were robbed! I hope she does Bristol proud though otherwise I may be forced to vote her out!

Anyway, it's too soon for me to make a true decision on these girlies but I do hope they get the men in soon. Are there a couple in the house next door with the little garden? "Who knows? You decide!" (see what I did there? Did you see it?!!)

15. Tigeress

Tigeress Forum Feline

Just a thought, do you think that the BB8 Producer is a dirty old man whom is living out his fantasy of one long massive all girl slumber party that he can watch?

Anyway get some testostorone in there!!!

My first impressions of all the housemates....they are important after all (the whole 15 seconds of them)

Twins: This mute button looks very interesting. No doubt that the guy mags will want them topless when they're out.
    Lesley: Return of Germaine Greer!
    Charley: How she finds dates is beyond me. Too up herself
    Tracey: Reminded me of Shirley from Eastenders. Though i think she may come up trumps.
    Chanelle: Don't remember a thing...must have been boring
    Shabnam: She's going in there to prove to everyone she's a catholic and loves smoking and drinking..........right
    Emily: Very pretty...reminded me of the girl from Hollyoaks. It was funny when she said......."There's a new kind of music thats just hit britain and thats Indie". WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!?
    Laura: Think she'll be a firm favourite.
    Nicky: Yes you do look miserable girl. And i don't think "men are nasty little creatures" is going to get you any votes honey.
    Carole: Born campaigner but can't you say a sentence without swearing?

That's first impressions........i'm sure they're all lovely people though!! :biggrin:

16. Tigeress

Tigeress Forum Feline

That was confirmed as NOT true :razz: :biggrin:

17. Piggie

Piggie New Member

Wasn't that Nicky? I thought it was she who was adopted by a Pakistani father and an Irish mother. Correct me if I'm wrong!

I do hope she proves me wrong but I don't think Lesley will last! However, if they're going to put Prince Charles in tomorrow then perhaps she will stay!

18. lotts

lotts New Member

Tigeress you read my mind, i'd love to invite emily to the real world where Indie has been alive and kicking for god knows how many years

and i hate to say it piggie but i dont think Emily will do bristol proud as my mates goes to college with her and says she's a right B***h

p.s piggie it was nicky who was adopted

19. Fender

Fender Resident Chimp

Anybody else think that Laura is just Pauline Quirk in disguise?

I am sure that Tracey is a young Jimmy Saville.

The twins .. ugh .. one would be annoying enough, why did nature create two?

Chanelle .. Posh-lite, if it's possible to be lighter than the original

Charley and Emily .. so full of themselves, or something anyway

The rest of 'em .. don't really fair much better. I'll still be hooked for the next few months though lol

It's amazing how all they want is a 'fit guy' to go into the house. Do they not realise how vacuous and shallow it makes them look? I'm hoping the man they put in tonight makes Dale Winton look like Arnold Schwarzenegger :razz:

20. Tigeress

Tigeress Forum Feline

Omg YES! More so than Peter Kay!

You're right! I got mixed up....they both look similar.

So the hunky guy is finally in....and he is a looker. Obviously Charley was the first girl all over him. Now as he's the only person who can nominate....they ALL will be sucking up to him.
    I really hope he's intelligent....and doesn't nominate one of the oldies just because he wants to keep the fit girls in!