Belfast all over again !!!

Discussion in 'Meets and Events' started by Cunny_Funt, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

I thought, it would be easier if I put the date for the Belfast meet in a new thread, as some people are getting confuzzled.. :razz: and also a lot of people asking me when it is happening again, as they were sorry they missed out on it.

So here it is... weekend beginning Feb 22 - 24 Yes I know it seems a long way away, but it don't be long in creeping up on us all

2. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

:razz:Ok all you little meet freaks yes its belfast 2008, the sequel to belfast 2007 lmfao.
    So we are now booking rooms, so we need definate names of whos coming, booking needs to be done this early cause we want a certain hotel, not just any one we can get.
    This hotel is nearer to cunnys house than the last one, and all of us who know and love cunny know its better to be closer to her home.
    So ok once again the dates are friday 22nd of feb till sunday 24th of feb.
    I will ring the hotel and get a full price list then come back and leave the information here for you all.:biggrin:

3. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

Thank you sis, you say it so much better than me.

Yes you are right though, we wanna book early so whoever is interested in coming to stay in ickle belfast, get intouch with me, or the wildone

4. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Still waiting for at least some names who maybe thinking of joining us.
    Where are my regular hell raisers then???.
    Im now nameing and shameing you all lol, kidding.
    Get in here and say yes im comeing or yes i shoulod be there, either way say something.

5. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

lol sis, it looks like its just you and I :eek:

JOKE, get ur arse in here and let us know

6. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

Blimey... I'm actually not working that weekend. Yet. Apparently.

7. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

OMG ches does this mean we will get to meet you for a second time.
    Lucky us, i thought you had moved to venus or something, all work and no play ches ect.

8. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

OMG do i get to met the famous or is it infamous Ches :biggrin: