Banned because of my little brother? please read

Discussion in 'iSketch' started by Slammered334, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Slammered334

Slammered334 New Member

Ok, So I got banned because my little brother got on my laptop and noticed this site (I had it as one of my tabs because I love it and played it 24/7) so he decided to go on and draw inappropriate things and harass other players and make racial slurs towards them. I know this because I asked him and like the idiot he is, he told me. So I went on and when I tried to connect, it said "Connection Refused: You are blocked from the game!". :cry: So please un-ban me. I tried using several different accounts and it still says that. I'm guessing its an Ip ban or whatever. I even sent an email similar to this but I haven't gotten a reply yet. I promise I will never let him on that game OR my laptop again. Please unban me, its my fav game D:

2. SoulAngel

SoulAngel Active Member

You say the message reads "Connection Refused: You are blocked from the game!". This reads to me that you're blocked, not banned. A ban is permanent, as far as I know. A block means you might only be out for anywhere from a few minutes to several hours, from what I have seen happen to others. I guess it's just a matter of 'wait it out' and keep trying - and - to make sure nobody (yup, nobody!) can "go on and draw inappropriate things and harass other players and make racial slurs".

3. Jobe

Jobe Abministrator

As SoulAngel has already said a block is only temporary and you only need to wait it out.

As for your request for the block to be removed, unfortunately that is something only info@isketch.net can help you with as this forum is run by fans of iSketch and not by iSketch itself.

4. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

Little brothers huh? They really get around :D