Australian Meet

Discussion in 'Meets and Events' started by Saffron, May 28, 2007.

1. Dean

Dean New Member

Ill call the ghost busters if BM starts trouble

2. b...

b... New Member

Ghost Busters... Na na na na na na na na Ghost Busters...
    *Slaps head* Damn, wrong theme music...

3. Bad_MaNneR$

Bad_MaNneR$ New Member

LOL Dean

* Bad_MaNneR$ NEVER starts trouble.

* Bad_MaNneR$ usually finishes it.

Haven't really thought much about where to point Bell in Bondi either - Maybe the city is best - the Lindt Concept Store & Cafe in Martin Place for hot chocolate, chocolate cake or just chocolate in general would be a good start for you.

Bondi Diggers Club should see you ocasionally bump into Sara Murdoch (nee O'Hare),

Pretty boy Craig Wing [​IMG] from the Sydney Roosters and many of the other players.

You really should try the Bridge Climb over the Sydney Harbour Bridge [​IMG]

4. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

Yeh sorry Bianca, got a few things happening at the moment, and haven't been concentrating on the meet....my apologies.
    Saff
    xx

5. b...

b... New Member

:O How dare you have a life outside iSketch :p
    Ok ok.. Fine. Ill permit it :)
    It's ok - Still lub ya!!!
    :)

6. b...

b... New Member

Hey...
    Is this meet still occuring! =P
    * b... prepares self.

7. Bad_MaNneR$

Bad_MaNneR$ New Member

I think so b.. Good chance for a bump for the thread.

And a gratuitous free plug..

[​IMG]

8. RuthLess

RuthLess New Member

btw RuthLess is trouble....whit woo *winks, i wish and hope i can still come and btw im not a mexican...is that because we are south of the border...goes and does the mexican hat dance *naked* ...see told ya TROUBLE!!!!

9. bell

bell New Member

ROFL...This is why I love Ruthie :razz:

10. Dean

Dean New Member

giving us victorians a nice reputation ruthie :D!

11. Bad_MaNneR$

Bad_MaNneR$ New Member

Giving Victorians a bad reputation? I thought you already had a reputation that needed to be propped up...........

................usually against a bar.​

At least you don't drink Red Bull and Vodka like those round-ball game fans :twisted:

12. RuthLess

RuthLess New Member

lol dean happy to help out *pokes her tongue out

oi BM please elaborate....er...propped against what bar?????

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2007
  13. Bad_MaNneR$

Bad_MaNneR$ New Member

Nearest one that serves beer?

14. b...

b... New Member

I didnt realise Victorians had a GOOD reputation?

And what's wrong with Red Bull and Vodka...? What's a round-ball game? =P Pass me a QF anyday... Thanks, lovelies.

15. Facey

Facey New Member

DO we have you Aussies to blame for Red Bull and Vodka? :razz:

16. b...

b... New Member

God no - Aussie's copy everything we're taught. I swear it was you Brits fault XP

17. bell

bell New Member

Alrighty so whats happening me lovelies?

*Bell sniffs for vodka :twisted:

18. Bad_MaNneR$

Bad_MaNneR$ New Member

Nope they don't have a good one - it's a bad reputation which they must uphold and that's a good thing.

Round ball game that's the game those fellas went to Europe for or something last year - not the real man's game (well done Freddy Fittler) or even aerial ping-pong (go the Bombers) - you know it - the one where you don't have to be particularly athletically skilled, so much as a NIDA graduate.

Red Bull and vodka is fine if you are a girl (or a boy who doesn't like girls). It's not something Tommy Raudonikis, Norm Provan, Arthur Summons or Arthur Beetson would drink. I doubt you'd see Terry Lamb, Blocker Roach, Chief Harragon, Mick Cronin, John Sattler, Steve Mortimer, Cement Gillespie, Mal Meninga, Daryl Brohman, Gorden Tallis, Trevor Gilmeister, Billy Moore, Shane Webcke, Wally Lewis, Mark Geyer, Terry Randall, Eric Grothe, Ray Price or Danny Buderus drinking it. (Just Google any of those names with HARD MEN RUGBY LEAGUE - you'll find none of them with Red Bull and Vodka in their glass).

You might find Mark Bosnich and his mates or the cast of Priscilla Queen of the Desert drinking Red Bull and Vodka - but not any real men.

/mw wonders why b.. wants a Qantas Flight????

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2007
  19. b...

b... New Member

You know, now that I think about it. I get the round ball thing =P And phew. Im allowed to drink Vodka and RedBull and not get discriminated against by the big bad BM. Luckily for you it's rare I drink Red Bull, or Vodka, and thus would hardly think to combine the two.

And there's nothing wrong with the soccer, BM. I watched it. Apart from the whole dramatic aspect (****ing Italians) where you need to be a better actor, then player to win the game, it has a certain element to it that is totally enthralling.

I'm sure it's horrifying for you - I actually KNOW some of those names you mentioned. Albeit very few. As much as football is wonderful - I really don't get into it much =P

Real Men drink Beer. Right. =P Go for it. Personally find the stuff vile.

/flirt Qantas Flight.

Quick... F... I believe is the technical name. But. Anyhoo =P

* b... passes Bellie some Vodka.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  20. Dean

Dean New Member

bugger beer, bring out the bottle of jameson.