Arcade: Game Reports

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Peter, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Sorsie

Sorsie New Member

WOOOO! More games.. I think there was one that didn't let me submit scores.. but I really can't remember which one.. :s uhh.. oh the shooty sniper one... Eh. xD

And @ tasha. Mahjong connect on level 2 randomly deletes some pairs etc... We dunno the pattern for it.. Eh. xD It's still fun :p

2. jenni939706

jenni939706 Twirl Princess

tsk. a million new games....

3. *girlie gasp!*
    Didn't know there were new games up!

* MrsNerdinator goes to play

Oh, and thanks Peter! :D

4. Alessadri

Alessadri Forum Skull

It worked when opened in a new window.

1 person likes this.
  5. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

Yep I always use New Window for arcade games - much bigger and easier to play.

6. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

Some games are easier in smaller windows though - like Zelda for example......not as far to move your mouse/pen to click on the pairs. But Mahjong Connect definitely has to be in a new window so you can differentiate the tiles.

7. tgfcoder

tgfcoder New Member

Speaking of Zelda.. I've only ever gotten a perfect thingo twice, and as it gets nearer to the end, I'm lucky to get one pair straight off the bat because they close so quickly! :O Saffy: trotter track champion? WD!

8. Alessadri

Alessadri Forum Skull

Roach Kill

The background for this game is originally white.. but here its black.. so we can't see the cockroaches, which are black in colour.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

Oh!! LOL. I thought I was just being clever by anticipating where they were......HAHA

10. Buffers

Buffers New Member

I'm having a problem with Majhong connect... when I complete the first level it sometimes comes up with game over as well as next level, they overlap each other. I click next level and then it says loading... and never loads. :sad:

11. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

I've had that problem too Buffers. Sadly, I think it is just a bug (and a blinking annoying one at that too). I finished Level 1 in record time once (with over half the timer bar still to go) and it did that. Mightly annoyed :mad:

I wouldn't want Peter to remove it though :sad:

* TempusFugit hugs Mahjong Connect tightly... :razz:

12. *AJ*

*AJ* New Member

* *AJ* thinks Mahjong's time and scoring is completely screwed up.
    As much as I love Mahjong it takes the mick. I've cleared the board in record time and it's not wrong 'cause I timed myself yet I still don't move up the board. People with times double mine or more are still at the top :sad:

13. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

ooh *AJ* - how fast you clear the board is only one aspect of the scoring in Mahjong, apparently.

I read that every tile has a base value, and whenever you remove a tile, your score increases by that tile's value multiplied by half the number of pieces in play. So if you remove the higher valued tiles first, you end up with more points....check this out

That may be a different mahjong? But it might explain what is happening to you.

Edit: I just had a quick go, and the score adds 20 for each pair regardless of what they are.....hmmmmmmm, so maybe it is just messed up, lol

Last edited: Feb 13, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  14. It's still possible.. but in the "end bonus point" that you get when you've found the last tiles. Maybe that's where it all gets calculated. If that made sense :S Not sure if this is how this Mahjong works though.

And about Mahjong connect - very annoying that when page comes up. Especially when you get 960 in the first level! :mad: Gah! But.. saying that.. I'm still in love with the game, and wanna beat saffy's score, lol. xD

15. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

I know!!
    I love it when I get 960 or 965 in Level 1....I think....ooh, pressure for Level 2......
    btw 965 is the highest I have got for Level 1...I did one today where the timeline was almost full up I clicked so fast...but it still gave me 965. Anyone ever got more than that in Level 1?

16. Nay

Nay New Member

I was really happy to see Plops was added to the list of games, but I only get the music, no picture! (In firefox).

In IE, I get nothing at all.

What's up with that?

17. Bellicimo

Bellicimo Active Member

umm i thnikk you need to click on um the play game in new windoww thing :)

18. Nay

Nay New Member

Ahh, fantastico. If only it'd connect and upload my score, too!

(edit) Okay that works now. So well that I beat the top score, even. Haha

Last edited: Feb 26, 2009