Arcade: Game Reports

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by Peter, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Alessadri

Alessadri Forum Skull

I guess its just how they programmed it. Though the falling things appear as triangles, they are basically flash symbols covering a rectangular area. So it won't be enough if we just evade the tip of the triangle.. but have to move off a distance that equals the base of the triangle. (I hope this makes some sense)

1 person likes this.
  2. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Ahhh. I see. I guess it's easier to program squares rather than triangles, although it make the game that little bit harder.

[me]* db1986 stares at everyone trying to beat his Turbo Turtle score :razz:[/me]

3. Peter

Peter Administrator

Eeek, I kinda already deleted it :eek: Didn't think anyone would care about it as it wasn't exactly perfect, lol.

4. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

5. tgfcoder

tgfcoder New Member

6. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

Well, are you going to share it?
    I was going to ask Peter to delete it.... there's no point in getting a score if you can't submit it

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  7. tgfcoder

tgfcoder New Member

Well, the "Submit score" button is down the bottom right, and it's written in black... So just hit your TAB key a couple times until it highlights it in yellow, and you'll know where to click.

I did this after I finished one game of Solitaire, I'm not sure if you can submit a score before then

1 person likes this.
  8. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

Ah TY I will try it.
    And...............just scored an all time high in Bloody Yeti Sports - that lil penguin head was whacked a mahoosive 1307 - it shows if you find the BLoody Yeti Sports game, but doesn't show in my scrolly thing..........

I'm only worried cos Mister 7 was playing it on my name and got the high score, so he was disappointed that it didn't show

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  9. :razz: :razz:

Stare harder. Nerr nerr :p

Peter, I'm loving this Turbo Turtle game! XD
    It's a shame Stick Avalanche has gone, but ah well. I was useless with it anyway :)

10. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

OMG Peter rulez

11. Peter

Peter Administrator

-1 lol. What a joke. I made the background white though so no need to tab now :)

3 people like this.
  12. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Dinky Smash (DS) goes black in every game, so I can't even get to the submitting stage, if there is one :s

It's fine until you get a row of pink heads. If and only if you eliminate some pink heads, the window goes completely black. It's only the pink heads that have the trouble.
    I would suggest deleting it because it's impossible to complete one level without destroying at least one set of pink.

13. jenni939706

jenni939706 Twirl Princess

phooey
    * jenni939706 missed that stick guy game,.........

* jenni939706 skips off to play others...

14. storm

storm Forum Tempest

Also, if you take too long to start the game it goes black :eek: What does it have against slow readers! :p

But yeah... I'd say give it the boot as well. It's like Bubble Trouble anyway, except they're heads not bubbles and it drops from the top not shoots from the bottom. Same same.

15. Alessadri

Alessadri Forum Skull

I found something that looked like a bug in the TIE Fighter Shooter game. It was a tournament match, and as I was playing and losing life, the life "value" became negative, and so it started into an infinite loop. The game would never end. I had to close the game :/ and I missed a turn :(

16. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

LOL yeh, and the game doesn't have a 'start' button, it just kinda starts as soon as the screen loads. For my tourny game, it wasn't centred on the page so I couldn't see half the game.......by the time I'd scrolled the screen, I'd been hit about 4 times........

17. Peter

Peter Administrator

Eeek, there's not much I can do about these games that glitch out sometimes... best we can do is just tolerate the errors :/

On the plus side I think we're due a new batch of games, I'mma start uploading/installing them so hands on buzzers, lol.

4 people like this.
  18. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

Oooo..... more games!!!!???? :biggrin:

Wonderful! I think this forum rocks!!! :razz:

19. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  20. Bellicimo

Bellicimo Active Member

um ninja turtles 1 and ninja turtles 2 are liek exactly the sameee cept you get less points in the second one :(