Arcade: Chat

Discussion in 'Games and Competitions' started by Rbut, Mar 5, 2007.

1. storm

storm Forum Tempest

Can't say it has.

Although once, I paused my game just after I got to level 2, and came back to it 30 mins later and the timer had gone down halfway even though I'd paused it when it was 'full'.

2. Jmac

Jmac New Member

Man Tasha, your summer games score is good.

3. That summer games game is weird. Just had a go. o_O But maybe it's weird 'cause I'm playing with a touchpad?

* MrsNerdinator plots to steal Mr Nerdy's mouse later.

Ah, TF... *sigh*.. you've got an excellent opportunity to win this battles tourney! I totally messed up :'(

4. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

Awww Nerdy... I will play shortly - but don't count on it. My head is all over the place at the moment -_-

5. Jmac

Jmac New Member

:eek::eek:

* Jmac scrambles around trying to collect all the pieces of TF's head and glue it back together

Last edited: May 18, 2009
  6. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

oooohhh. Jmac and storm are battling it out for Mission Mars highscore.
    It's always interesting to watch when a highscore yo-yo's between two people :razz:

7. Jmac

Jmac New Member

:p storm tied my score..... yet got it.

although storm, i dont know how you managed to get a tie, thats pretty hard to do in that game...

8. storm

storm Forum Tempest

Yep, coz I got to the score in less time time :D

I wasn't trying to tie it, but I have to say ties are more interesting than outright wins :razz:

9. Jmac

Jmac New Member

Not tied anymore :D

10. jenni939706

jenni939706 Twirl Princess

freakiness..uh...so like..for mahjong connect, i was finishing the second level when it suddenly went black? (the screen i mean, not my entire computer screen, just where the board was supposed to be)
    has that happened before?

11. storm

storm Forum Tempest

That's not happened to me before. The only problem I have with MC is the overlapping screens and that doesn't happen often nowadays.

12. Sorsie

Sorsie New Member

It's happened to me before. It really miffed me. Was this in tourney or not? Because mine happened in tourney, and it's never happened before. Because I think it might be something that happens when the games played in screen? I dunno. -shrugs-

13. OH NO! The Navy battles tourney was being a wedgie! I played 2/3 games, and when I clicked 'play' to play my third game, this came up:

"You've already played 3 times for this round. Please wait till your opponent plays to see if you advance to the next round."

Um, that's news to me! I've never seen this message before. And how is that even possible? That message can only come up if you click to play the game... o_O...

*sigh* I was hoping to get a better score, as well. I ruined the other two! :(

14. jenni939706

hm. had to delete my message to say this but

peoples :) dont forget ur arcade tournys XD :D

15. storm

storm Forum Tempest

You don't need to delete a message just because you were the last poster in a thread. If it's been more than 24 hours you can double post :)

I'll play my tourny later today, after my exam...

Last edited: May 29, 2009
  16. jenni939706

oh lol XD well, no one told me that double posting was allowed after 24 hours XD ah well, my last post wasnt that important anyway :)

i just wanted to remind peoples XD cause no one's been playing their games :) and as much as i'd love to win just because of that XD its kinda unfair ;)

17. I've just realised that I can go through to the finals of navy battles if Saffron doesn't come back. But it means I have to wait 5 more days for her to get disqualified...

* MrsNerdinator twiddles her fingers

18. storm

storm Forum Tempest

Sybarite, MrsN, and Mato - don't forget your MC tourny.

1 person likes this.
  19. storm

storm Forum Tempest

Nah. :twisted:

20. Jmac

Jmac New Member

Oh, is it my turn to play mission mars again?

We will see just how long it takes for me to regain my highscore....lol