Arcade: Chat

Discussion in 'Games and Competitions' started by Rbut, Mar 5, 2007.

1. storm

storm Forum Tempest

Lol, the real competition begins when we all know the rules. You had it easy when no one knew how the game worked ;)

2. Deadlock

Deadlock Pacmonster

Yeah, me and my big mouth! :O

3. In my defense *cough* I might have eventually worked out that the weapons were there to be USED! eventually.. LOL! God, I can't believe that when I played at first, I thought I was just collecting them to gain points. Didn't think I actually needed to throw them around, lol XD

I thought I once had a strategy.. but it turns out when I got my high score (which is in the stupid tourney game!) I was just playing aimlessly :/

My mission in life? To be the champ in that game.
    Ha.. my life is sad XD You can tell I'm on semi-bedrest still :p

4. storm

storm Forum Tempest

Ah.. appear to be having a stroke of bad luck in the Navy Battles tourny. Was distracted in the second one, and completely forgot to use my bonus ammo, got the last ship then realized I had ammo left. :(

Dumb highscore, as a result. Pah.

5. Oh, something similar happened to me on my first go :eek: Got deafeted at level 5 with a similar score to yours. This is how that level started:

[​IMG]

LOL!! They were well hidden :eek:

6. storm

storm Forum Tempest

And she's swims on ahead!

You're moving on MrsN.

7. storm

storm Forum Tempest

Sybarite and MrsN, don't forget to play your Mahjong Connect tournies.

2 people like this.
  8. Thanksies! XD
    I was away for a few days, so only just saw this. I could have sworn I played it before I left.. >.>

* MrsNerdinator thinks she's going mad :S

9. Sorsie

Sorsie New Member

Tf, Storm, don't forget about the Mahjong connect tournament. :)

-wanders off-

10. storm

storm Forum Tempest

Yeah, I sent TF a pm about it y'day.

Oooh Saff and me against each other! Should be a good one, especially since it seems more likely to crash in a tourny for some reason!

11. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

Yes, I found that :'(
    However, I don't take the risk in tourny's now, and sacrifice the few points to ensure I get to level 2....

12. storm

storm Forum Tempest

Ahhh, I don't know how long it will last but I FINALLY HAVE THE HIGHSCORE IN MISSION MARS!! :D :D

* storm celebrates this moment xD

13. * MrsNerdinator falls asleep during the Navy Battles tourney.
    Hurry up! I wanna see how this ends! lol XD

14. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

Same here... but only so I can start a new tournie :twisted: Or shall we just do it anyway :razz:

15. Yuh! Go on :D
    Maybe by the time we finish the new one, this old one will still be going. Heh.. just mucking around XD

I'm one to talk.. I normally forget to play a lot of my tourney games. :embarrassed:

You and me? 2 players? XD

16. TempusFugit

lol... I'm the same actually :/

oh... and a head on match? You're on... will set it up now :twisted: Best of three?

17. Best of three sounds good!
    Best of one sounds good too.. but let's not go there! :eek:

Bring it on, clocks! :razz:

18. TempusFugit

I was thinking best of one too... but I am too much of a coward lol XD

I will set it up now :twisted:

Edit: And done. You didn't even get a chance to pull out :razz: lol

19. Lol, thanks. You saved me from putting in the efforts of registering :p

That was a terrible first go for me. Worse still, level one was the most poopiest of all level ones that I've had to encounter!

* MrsNerdinator goes to fill her stomach up with fuel in the hopes that she can do better

don't think about igniting me XD

20. Saffron

Saffron Forum Spice

storm:
    I was just having a few games of Mahjong Connect....and I got to the end of Level 1, clicked 'NEXT LEVEL' just before the time ran out. Level 2 came up, it flashed quickly, score changed from 965 to 963 and the timeline dropped to halfway!! Has anything like that ever happened to you?