Another Meet Are You Game ???

Discussion in 'Meets and Events' started by wild cherry, Apr 24, 2007.

1. MrsRusty

MrsRusty New Member

Okay, the Rustys are seriously considering this :)

We need to look into prices etc but we're gonna try our best! Jewels, I've pm'd you my email address to make arrangements cos I'm not on here much. If any of you other guys want it just pm me, I'll get back to you when I do log in :)

2. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Oh great rusty, more new isketchers for me to meet and frighten off:twisted:

3. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

Oi !! Cherry the " ISketch crier", at least wait till we get them, in BELFAST hun... :twisted:

Cunny_Funt

xxx

4. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Lol my nan always said forewarned is forearmed.
    But my bark s much worse than my bite:twisted:

5. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

Hey guy's

Update on Belfast meet, having a prob with some of the accomdation,.. because it was left a wee bit late, it would mean that some of us would be here there and everywhere, and what is the point in that. Anyway on the brighter side... i have to make a phone call tomorrow to see what discount, i can get us all on a block booking. Now this is another lovely wee hotel, that does an awful lot of wedding functions etc... its about 6 miles from where i live. I will post some details as soon as i get a good price for us all.

cheers
    kelly

6. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

Ok, some of you have you're flights booked, and now we have some confirmation of the rooms that have been booked. If anyone is still interested in still going, please don't leave it too late to book. Send me a private message and i will forward one what information is needed

cheers

ickle kelly

xx

7. FairyNuff

FairyNuff New Member

Be warned, Fairy has booked! My ickle 10yr old shadow is coming too, so behave people!

8. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

OMG nuffehhhhhh thats triffic news hunny.
    See you there babe

9. Bad_MaNneR$

Bad_MaNneR$ New Member

10. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Cherry looks at this picture from BM and says EH???:eek::?::?:

11. bell

bell New Member

*Bell thinks this is recommened protective outfit for going to a pub with an Aussie :twisted:

Maybe its a new thread !! Guess the pic ! ME FIRST ME FIRST

Is it um... A Paintballer?

12. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

* Cunny_Funt is counting down the days, till she meets the crazy bunch :razz:

I'm really looking forward to it, just a pity I can't get to meet you all. but you never know next time, watch out England here I come

13. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Crazy she calls us pfft.
    Im as SANE AS THE NEXT PERSON.chuckles and wonders off to pull out hairs from her head

14. bunE

bunE New Member

sane? do we have to be sane?

15. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

No hun sane dont cut it when were at henley, BB is to mental for that.
    But she means well bless her cotton ones.:rolleyes:

16. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Cheeky bugger, just you wait untill i see you, slappage on the rumpage i predict for you chessy boy.xxx:razz:

17. kisskiss

kisskiss Guest

Can't wait for the Belfast meet this weekend and to finally get the chance to give Cunny a big, big hug.

Plus Manchester for BM's World Tour September 9th. Can't wait to meet ya Mate! (see I'm practising the lingo) :biggrin:

18. bunE

bunE New Member

Cunny watch your butt (she likes to squeeze)
    Wish I was going to these two meets but am fingers crossed for Henley1

19. Bad_MaNneR$

Bad_MaNneR$ New Member

Yeah goodonya Kissy love yer work mate. Cant wait to crack afew tubes with ya.

Can everyone who goes to Belfast give Cunny_Funt a pinch on the bum and tell her it's from me.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
  20. kisskiss

kisskiss Guest

Wilco, I'm good at bum pinching and squeezing

* kisskiss winks at rabbitrun