Another Meet Are You Game ???

Discussion in 'Meets and Events' started by wild cherry, Apr 24, 2007.

1. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Hello guys,
    Just want to get a feel for this idea, before i plan anything.
    Does anybody fancy the idea of going over to ireland to meet cunny_funt.
    Its a cheap flight, and only takes an hour, and our cunny_funt is worth the hassle.
    So if anybody likes this idea, can you please post on here please as to when you would like this meet to happen.
    Bearing in mind that, the annual meet that BB normally does may be in october, and id not like to clash with that ( cause i want to go to that one to lol ).
    So just give me some names here who wants to come?? when do you want to go?? ect.
    Many thanks cherry:razz:

2. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

thanks WildCherry you sexy biatch.... well im ready for all you guys, if you are ready for me that is :rolleyes:

3. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

I like to think I'd be up for the Craic.... (oh dear, Ches...)

Work permitting, of course. *mutter grumble*

4. jewels

jewels New Member

Wow sounds good to me.

www.ryanair.co.uk fly to Dublin and shannon from over 12 different uk airports and to cork from 5 or so airports,
    for as little as £30 return .(depending on dates/times)

5. kisskiss

kisskiss Guest

Count me in - can't wait to meet Cunny!!!!

How about end of August?

And can I add lemonade to the Guinness?

* kisskiss wonders why jewels mentions flights to Dublin, Shannon and Cork when Cunny lives in BELFAST!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2007
  6. jewels

jewels New Member

LOL I know, habit as I have family in Dublin, however flights from london Stanstead fly to the airport near cunny, also from a few up north airports.

7. EmoKid

EmoKid New Member

Aw man, no one ever wants to meet in the US :[

Silly UK-ers <333 :p

8. Ches

Ches Super Moderator

That sounds like a plan actually... :)

As the meets seem to be getting further afield, I wouldn't rule out a US one for the UKers. lol

9. BB

BB Guest

* BB did attend the Memphis meet in October 2005 and had a blast :biggrin:

Emokid if you want a Texas meet you could always consider organising one yourself:eek:

10. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Ok this to be a hit.
    Problem being the end of august for me is a no no, as i go on holiday on august 24th.
    I can go on 17th of august if thats any good:?:

11. jewels

jewels New Member

17th is ok by me at the moment, but if mr jewels is away on business i won't be able to go, as lack of childcare, however i will know his plans within a week or 2. My schedule would be, fly from stanstead airport either late 17th or early 18th, then fly back late on the 19th, thus staying 1 or 2 nights.

12. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Yes cheers jewels.
    I myself will either fly out on the 17th (if that the date we go on ) or early on the 18th as well.
    And stay over 1 or 2 nights.
    What we need now is what venue ect and local hotels.
    So miss cunny_funt i will bend your ear in a while on msn:eek:

13. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

Ok, just let me know what all you guys prefer. Do you want to stay in the heart of belfast, where the nightlife is... Or do you prefer to just stay in a hotel and get pished ? The ones in the heart of the city will be dear, but there is a hotel just down the road from where i live, which is pretty cheap and its lovely inside.. and the food is great. ( also i only live 5/10 mins away from city centre )

Anyways let me know what you all prefer, then i can get a list of names, together and some sort of prices ( specially when the date is sorted ), and we can take it from there.

Cunny_Funt :razz:

14. jewels

jewels New Member

I don't mind cunny, happy to go with the flow.

For safety reasons, can we only give out the name of the hotel via pm or msn,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 25, 2007
  15. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

Ok you lot the date seems to be the 17th of august, nothing set in stone as yet though.
    The meet will go like this.
    Fly out to belfast on the 18th of aug first flight in the morning, or an early one at least.
    Then the hotel we will stay at will be the Balmoral hotel in belfast.
    Then the best bit folks, no pubs no queues, no hassle, we are going to buy drinks ect and go to cunny funts house for our little meet.
    I think this is a brill idea for us all, we can all get a delivery takeout for dinner and just drink all night lol.
    The hotel is only 10 minutes from cunnys house, so a cab to the hotel will be cheap and fast.
    We will have a great night lol.
    Then fly home on the 19th of august on say an aftrnoon flight,
    Please let me kno your thoughts:razz:

16. jewels

jewels New Member

lmao cherry, now every internet perv will know where we are staying.

17. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

OH MY GOOD GOD:embarrassed: what was i thinking of.
    Somebody put me out of my misery and quickly ffs.
    What am i like, ok will change the hotel GGGGrrrrr:embarrassed: :embarrassed:

18. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

I couldn't shoot you babes, i luv you tooooooooooo much to do that, but bend over and i shall spankies you ha ha ha :razz:

Cunny_Funt

xxxxx

19. wild cherry

wild cherry Banned

TY my sexy one:razz:

20. Cunny_Funt

Cunny_Funt New Member

Right you guy's that are coming to Belfast ( to meet lil ole me ) we can either go to my gaff for drinky poo's, or we can hit the hotel ? The choice is entirely up to you guys, as im easy and will go with the flow. If we stay at my gaff we just get takeout. But like i said you guys can decide between you all.

Cunny_Funt