A small gift for mother, she is deeply moving ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by makdonde, Apr 3, 2011.

1. makdonde

makdonde Banned

I always struggle to know what to get my mum for mothers day. I want some new for her, besides Chocolate, Flowers. when I search “Mother’s Day gift ” on Google, i find a Kitchen gadgets -4 x Flower design refrigerator magnet and a Bra, the color is black with red. I think this is a new idea and i hope my mom will happy when she receive my gift .what do you think ? If you know of any other, please reply.
    Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
  2. Ouch!

Ouch! Banned

The magnets seem a little cheap.

If your mother looks as hot as in the advert, I'd get her the bra.

Up to you at the end of the day.

As long as you send her a card, I'm sure she'll be happy.

3. SoulAngel

SoulAngel Active Member

I don't know if you are male or female....if you are male, I would be a tad concerned about one wishing to buy a bra for their mother. If you are old enough to BE buying a bra for your mother, then fridge magnets are a slightly tacky choice, whether you are male OR female LOL

4. Ouch!

Ouch! Banned

Do Spambots actually have mothers? I still like the bra option tbh. And the bra pic.

1 person likes this.
  5. SoulAngel

SoulAngel Active Member

Yeah true...nice bra LOL

6. TempusFugit

TempusFugit <i>Forum Clock</i>

lol.... made me chuckle! Looks as if the spambots are getting inventive now!

Just a general reminder... be careful what links you click on (especially from new 'members'). Whilst the site/s might appear innocent, you could potentially be putting your computers at risk from malware etc.

7. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Is it bad that I chuckled a little too? :biggrin: I'm not sure I'd get my mum a bra for Mother's day let alone a black and red one :razz:

My mummy received a lovely bunch of flowers as well as a small handbag from my sister and a clothing voucher from my brother.

I hope all the mummies out there had as good a day as my mum did :)

8. Ouch!

Ouch! Banned

Ta for the advice TF. I must admit I did think initially it was a genuine post. And I clicked on the links.

But then my brain woke up!

Lol @ 'Bless the spambot!' Bless you too!

I hope you got her a card as well as the flowers deebs? No doubt you did?

9. db1986

db1986 Super Moderator

Oh yes I did :)

Snacky, I guess that your image likes a bit of spam :razz:

10. Ouch!

Ouch! Banned

Did she get the bra or the magnets?

The magnets will prolly stick to her better?